sleepovers 😴

Ella jumps up to Mikey making him pick her up. "is yoir house going to be warm daddy" Ella asks "if its not we can make it warm" Mikey smiles carrying her inside. "hi Ella" Mikeys mum smiles "hi" Ella shyly says "daddy" Ella beams "yes" he asks "can we order takeaway" she asks "i mean if mummy is okay with that we can" Mikey looks to Ariana who nods.

"can we have a pyjama party too" Ella asks ber parents "if this is just pyjama and movies yes" Ariana says and Ella nods. "thats our night sorted" Mikey smiles making Ariana smile.

"go with mummy and get changed then" Mikey says putting her down making Ella take her mamas hand "go on you know where my bedroom is its okay" Mikey smiles to Ariana.

"how did Ariana react" His mum asks "shocked and amazed and happy" Mikey smiles "im happy your happy" she smiles.

****
Ella cuddles into her mother and Mikey smiles at them both. "im just going to pop to the toilet" Mikey whispers and Ariana nods smiling at him. Ella snuffled up slightly getting comfy and Ariana smiles tickling her back. "i love you mummy" Ella smiles "i love you too beautiful" Ariana smiles kissing her head.

"me sleepy" Ella yawns climbing out of her mums arms and standing up. "okay baby" Ariana picks her up "we need to get your teeth brushed"  she smiles. "whats wrong with this little girl" Mikey asks "shes tired" Ariana says placing her on the counter in the bathroom and handing her tooth brush.

Ella brushes her teeth before holding onto her mama again letting her take her to bed, "good night angel" Ariana kisses her head "night mummy night daddy" Ella yawns before falling asleep.

Mikey picks Ariana up and takes her to the bedroom. Ariana smiles up to Mikey making him smile back at her. "love you" she smiles "love you more" he smirks "no not possible i love you the most" Ariana sticks her tongue out "prove it" he says making Ariana shake her head.

Mikey pulls her up to sit up and looks at her. "i never meant it like that" he rubs her back "why is my life over" she sniffs "shh its not okay baby girl" he tells her.

"your going to leave me soon" she sniffs "what no why" he holds her "because im so paranoid that everything you say could be sexual" she sobs "why dont you try therapy baby girl. Not to help you have sex but help the paranoia" he rubs her back "no" she shakes her head making him nod kissing her forehead making her smile.

"ive already had it with you thats what i dont get" she pouts "what you scared of" he asks "getting pregnant and you leaving me" she looks at him. "if you ever got pregnant with my child i would never walk away from you" he looks at her "really" she asks and he nods.

"Ariana you need to stop worrying. Im here to stay your my world. Ive never been this happy in a relationship before." he smiles making her smile.

"come on lets cuddle together" he suggest making her nod her head climbing into his bed. Mikey climbs in and lets Ariana cuddle into him.

"Ariana" Mikey whispers "shut up im cuddling" she pouts making him chuckle kissing her head before closing his eyes.

****
Ariana wakes up and looks to Mikey and smiles. She leans up to kiss his lips making him wake up. "daddy your mummy is scaring me" Ella runs into the room making them both sit up. "what she do" Mikey asks giving her a hug. "she made me jump when i left the room" she pouts making him nod kissing her head.

"cuddle your mother" he smiles "good morning mummy" Ella smiles cuddling into her. "good morning angel" Ariana smiles pulling her under the sheets "mummy open your eyes" Ella giggles "mummy is tired" Ariana moans Ella snuggles into her even more making Ariana smile. Ariana opens her eyes and looks at her little girl who was smiling at her.

"what would i do without you making me smile" Ariana strokes her hair "you would have daddy" Ellie giggles "maybe princess maybe i would" she kisses her cheek.

"Ella i didnt mean to scare you" Mikeys mum says "okay" Ella says "daddy" Ella says "yes princess" he asks "can i have food please me hungry" Ella asks cuddling into him. "of course you can come on" he climbs off the bed picking her up.

"lets leave mummy get ready in peace" he suggests "no daddy shell fall back asleep" Ella giggles "if she falls back asleep we wake her up" Mikey says "okay bye mummy" Ella giggles "bye baby" Ariana smiles sitting up on the bed.