The school trip.

"mummy" Ella wakes her making Ariana sit up. "i have school" Ella giggles making Ariana nod and climb off the bed and getting changed.

"has daddy left" Ariana pouts and Ella nods "he told me to come wake you because we needed to leave soon" Ella smiles taking her hand making Ariana smile.

"have you eaten" she asks and Ella nods
"im all ready" Ella giggles making Ariana nod and put some shoes on.

"were you and daddy up late is that why he let you sleep in" Ella asks "i dont remember going to sleep" Ariana pouts "oh okay" Ella giggles letting her mama lock up.

"so did daddy put you to bed" Ella asks "I guess he did" Ariana giggles.

******
"Ella come on" Miss Daniels (teacher) says "noo" Ella cries. "dont be a baby" Ethan laughs "dont be mean she was hit by a car" Emily says taking Ellas hand. "i want mummy" Ella cries "you go ahead we will catch you up" Miss Daniels says making Miss Smith nod. "come on Emily" she says "she can stay with my and Ella" Miss Daniels says.

"Ella it will be okay" Emily tells her "it wont happen again Ella" Miss Daniels says making Ella nod and walk across the road.

"now come on" she smiles "mummy is going to be proud of me" Ella grins "she is" Emily smiles "i want to come sleep over you think your mum will allow it" Emily asks making Ella shrugs. "we could ask" Ella giggles

***
"Ari angel" Mikey calls through the house "im over here" Ariana sits up on the couch standing up to walk over to him. "ugh your so small" he pouts "hey dont be mean" She giggles leaning up to give him a kiss. "i missed you all day" Mikey pouts "i miss you all the time" she says pulling him down wanting to sit down.

"why am i on top" he chuckles "because if i pushed you down we would have broke the table" Ariana giggles "you calling me fat" he chuckles "nope" she shakes her head.

"i would love to make love to you right now but we have to pick Ella up" Mikey pushes some hair from her face "why dont you go have a shower and have some time where your bot running around after anyone and ill pick Ella up" Ariana suggests running her fingers through his hair. "you sure" he asks "of course" Ariana gives him a quick peck before Mikey stood up off her.

*****
"mummy mummy mummy" Ella runs into her arms "yes princess" Ariana asks "i crossed a road" Ella beams "with me" Emily smiles "oh my big girl" Ariana smiles kissing her cheek.

"Ariana where is my mummy" Emily asks "i dont know i havent seen her" Ariana says putting Ella down. "mummy can Emily have a sleepover" Ella asks "let me call Emilys mummy and ill ask" Ariana tells the two little girls.

Ariana smiles at the two girls dancing around laughing together. It was a nice sight to see Ella so happy again and to be back at school. "your mummy said you could stay come on then you two" Ariana smiles taking there hands.

"is daddy home" Ella asks "he is"

*****
"Ariana" Emily asks "yes" Ariana asks "does mummy love me" she asks walking over to her "of course she does" Ariana gives her a hug. "why didnt she come pick me up then" Emily asks "because it was supposed to be your daddys turn to pick you up but he was working late" Ariana says "oh okay" Emily grins.

"wheres Ella" Ariana asks "here" Ella jumps on them giggling. "your a cutie" Ariana smiles. "want to watch a movie" Ariana asks both the girls "yess" Ella grins.

Ariana and Mikey snuggle down with the girls and they watched frozen. Mikey wraps his arms around them placing his hand on Ariana's back making her smile.

Ella notices her dads arms making her push it away. "get off my mummy" Ella giggles "your jealous" Emily giggles "no" Ella whines "shes my mummy" Ella climbs all over her making Ariana gasp.

"DADDY I HURT MUMMY" Ella cries. "Ella come here" Mikey says making her hug him. Ariana stands up walking out the room. "daddy please go see her i didnt mean to" Ella sniffs "Ella its okay it was an accident she wont be mad." Mikey tells her "cuddle with Emily okay" He smiles making her nod.

Mikey walks up to his room where Ariana was. Ariana looks up to him and he walks over to her and gives her a hug.

"what happened down there Ella always climbs over you" He asks "i just got a sharp pain that was all" she says taking his hand "Ariana" he questions "what its nothing serious" Ariana rolls her eyes.

"you sure" he asks and Ariana nods.