Weekend away. ☺️

"baby you said you weren't picking us up till 5" Ariana asks getting into his car after her school day "I know but I missed you" he pouts kissing her lips "Well Ellas at home so thats where we need to go" Ariana says "she isnt at school" Mikey asks "no theres a water leak" she explains and he nods driving them to Ariana's. "im so excited" Ariana smiles looking at him. "me too" he takes her hand kissing her lips before they both got out the car.

"MUMMY" Ella screams running into her arms jumping into them. "Hi my baby" Ariana smiles  holding her. "hi mum" Ariana smiles. "so how was your day" Ariana asks "we baked cookies" Ella smiles "oh wow" Ariana smiles putting her down.

"Hi Mikey" Ella smiles lightly "Hi princess" he smiles picking her up. Mikey could tell that it was a little awkward as the last time he saw her she called him daddy out of the blue, and with Ariana talking to her about it, he was waiting for Ella to gain the confidence to ask him. "did you spend the day with mummy" she asks confused "no I picked her up from school"he smiles making Ella nod.

"you go get changed" Mikey says sitting down with Ella in his lap while she told him all about her day and what she had done since she last saw her.

"mummy snuck out to see you yesterday mummy thinks i dont know but i do" Ella says "how" Mikey asks "because mummy was wearing your hoodie that i had never sen before and the fact she got in bed very late" Ella says "she just needed to talk to me baby" he smiles kissing her head.

"about me calling you daddy" Ella asks and he nods making Ella get upset "hey hey dont cry" Mikey pouts rubbing her back.

"can you please be my daddy" Ella asks and Mikey nods "of course i will baby girl" he smiles giving her a big hug

"what are you crying at" Ariana asks Ella. "he will be my daddy" Ella smiles making Ariana smile. "are you excited" he asks and Ella nods her head.

****
"thank you so much" Ariana sits on Mikeys knee. "what you thanking me for" he asks rubbing her back "everything" she smiles kissing his lips. "you don't need to thank me" he says before kissing her again. "come on we have a busy weekend let's go to sleep" he suggests "okay" Ariana smiles standing up and walking to their bedroom they were in.

Ariana finds some shorts and a top before going off into the bathroom to get ready and wash her face before walking out to see Mikey already in bed. Ariana runs and climbs on the bed and cuddled into him.

"I got called horrible words today" Ariana looks up to him "what horrible words" he asks "that I shouldn't date you because of my age" she says "theres only 2 and a bit years between us baby" he rubs her back "I know" she smiles kissing his cheek. "its because im still a school girl" she says "i know but if we were 30 no one would think of it any differently" he tickles her back.

"i love you so much" she smiles "i love you more" he kisses the side of her head "no not possible" she rolls on to him. Mikey smiles up up her taking her hands "what" Ariana blushes laying down hiding her head into his neck.  "your just so happy when your around me" he smiles "because you make me so so happy"

"come on we actually do need to sleep" Mikey chuckles laying her down and closing his eyes. Ariana stares at him smiling before kissing his cheek and falling off to sleep.