life.

Ariana wakes up and rolls over to look at her boyfriend. "good morning" he smiles "morning" she yawns snuggling into him. "how you feeling" he asks tickling her back "okay i guess" Ariana looks to him.

"i know you wouldn't hurt me and thats all i need to know. Last night I was just upset" she mumbles "im going to be here for you every step of the way" he pecks her head.

"that means a lot" she smiles. "mummy" Ella asks "yes baby" Ariana asks sitting up. "grandma wants you" she replies making Ariana climb off the bed and follow her little girl down stairs.

"dad?" Ariana blinks. "Hi sweetheart" he smiles making Ariana run and give him a hug. "daddy" Ella smiles jumping into Mikey's arms since he had got out of bed.

"morning my girl" Mikey smiles giving her a bug hug. "Ella stop strangling him" Ariana chuckles "but i love him" Ella pouts "and he needs to breath" she says.

"can we go for a catch up" Edward asks "I have a little girl to care for" she states "Im sure I could watch our princess for a few hours" Mikey says "want to spend some time with daddy" Mikey asks and Ella nods "mummy will come home right" Ella asks and Ariana nods.

****
"you could have made a little more interaction with Ella this morning" Ariana says "i was playing with her before your mum made her go and get you" he replies making Ariana nods.

"Ariana so who is this boy that has taken Ella
on" He asks "my boyfriend" Ariana rolls her eyes "how did you meet him" he asks "on the street" Ariana shrugs "age"

"19 no more questions please" Ariana sighs.

***
"daddy" Ella cuddles into him "yes baby girl" he asks "i love you" she smiles "i love you too" he kisses her head. "what do you want to do" he asks "can we go shopping" Ella asks "shopping for what" he asks "a teddy bear" she beams "sure" he smiles "go get some shoes." he smiles making Ella go run off.

"dont buy her too much Ariana will get annoyed at you" Joan tells him. "i wont" he smiles helping Ella with her shoes. "come on then princess" he smiles taking her hand.

"are we going in the car" Ella asks and he nods.

****
"oh where are they" Ariana pouts "Ella wanted to go do something fun" Joan smiles "he didn't even ask you" Edward asks "i trust him with her. and can you drop it about him please. He might not be her dad biologically but she now has a father figure in her life" Ariana spits.

"okay okay ill drop it" he says making Ariana nod.

"mummy" Ella runs into her arms "hi princess" Ariana smiles giving her a kiss. "Mikey took me shopping" she giggles making Ariana look over to Mikey who was carrying 3 bags in.

"its a good job i love you" Ariana looks to her "why wouldnt you" Ella sticks her bottom lip out "i would never not love you" Ariana tells her kissing her head.

"right lets see what you bought" She says making Ella slide down to the floor. "build a bear how could i have guessed" Ariana chuckles opening the box to see what she had made.

"can i use your toilet" Mikey asks "of course you dont need to ask" Ariana rolls her eyes at him. Ariana looked through the rest of Ellas new toys before standing up and letting Ella play.

"bye dad" Ariana says "bye sweetheart ill see you soon" he smiles and Ariana nods "mum can you watch Ella for a minute" Ariana asks and Joan nods before running up the stairs to go find Mikey since he hadn't come back down.

"hey are you okay?" Ariana asks noticing him sitting on the bed looking lost. "yeah im fine" he looks to her making Ariana walk over to him.

"baby your not okay" Ariana takes his hand "what ever it is you can tell me" Ariana looks to him. "i went to look at an apartment the other day" he sighs "okay" she asks "i wanted us to be a family and move in together but it didnt go though" he pouts "its okay baby boy" Ariana straddles him.

"i want to make you happy" he holds her "you do make me happy baby, we just have to be patient" she rubs his back. "i bought you this today" he hands the box to her making Ariana open it.

"your adorable" Ariana smiles holding the teddy. Ariana leans in to kiss his lips making him smile and kiss her back.

"everything will fall into place i promise you" Ariana tells him making him nod kissing her head.

"you know you can stay here when ever you want" Ariana adds "i know baby. can i stay tonight" he asks and Ariana nods.

"aunty ARI" Lucy scream, Ariana niece. "get off my aunty" Lucy pouts pushing Mikey off her making Ariana chuckle and give her a hug.

"i think we should go downstairs" Ariana looks to Mikey who nods following her. Ella smiles to them both coming down the stairs.

Lucy falls down the stairs making Mikey catch her. "i hurted my knee" she sniffs. "lets go get you some ice" he suggests making her nod.

Ariana noticed Ella's bottom lip begin to wobble "ill take this little one you go sort Ella" Ariana says taking Lucy. Mikey walks over to Ella and picks her up. "im your daddy" he whispers "you only kiss my knees better" she sniffs "im sorry. you only get my kisses from not deal" he asks and Ella shake her head "and mummy" she says "good because i think mummy would be sad if she didn't get anymore kisses" he smiles at her. "mummy loves you daddy" she beams "i know she does princess and she loves you too" he taps her nose making her giggle.

****
im so sorry for not posting.
ive been really sick so i havent really had the energy to write x