57

"Mikey" Ariana hits him. "what what" he asks waking up. "im bleeding" she cries out. "shit lets get you to hospital" he sighs climbing off the bed. Ariana shook her head. "come on baby we need to do this" he takes her hand making her nod and climb off the bed and get changed.

Mikey gently goes into Ellas room and gently picks her up. "can we take her to my mums i dont want her to see me like this" Ariana asks and Mikey nods placing her in the back of the car.

Mikey takes Ariana's hand "its going to be okay"

When they arrived at Joans Mikey took her inside explaining what was happening before taking his girl to the hospital.

"why do you love me so many bad things happen to me" Ariana mumbles. "you really asking me that" he asks looking at her for a split second before looking back to the road.

From that moment the journey was silent. All that was heard was Ariana's small sobs as she looked out the window and the dark sky.

Mikey pulls into a parking space and Ariana climbs out the car. Mikey walks around to her and Ariana raises her arms. "your not that small to do that" he tells her picking her fragile body up and taking her inside.

"my girlfriend started bleeding and she is pregnant" Mikey strokes Ariana's hair. "okay if you would like to follow me ill take you to a room and someone will be in to see you soon" she gives them a sad smile.

Mikey places her down on the bed and Ariana clings to him. "im staying here" he reassures her.

"are you in pain" Mikey asks and Ariana shakes her head. "thats good" he kisses her head. "while you wait can you fill out these forms" the receptionist asks and Mikey nods.

"you have a middle name i dont know about" Mikey asks "nope i think you would have found that out by now your annoying with your questions" Ariana giggles "theres a smile" he smiles.

"is your dad on your birth certificate" He asks "he is" Ariana nods. Mikey began to fill out the form with the help of Ariana since he didn't know her medial records.

"im just going to give them back okay ill be back in a minute" he tells her giving her a quick peck on the lips before walking out. "here you go" he smiles "thank you" she replies.

Mikey walks back to the room and Ariana smiles lightly. "missed you" she pouts "missed you to" he smiles sitting back down next to her and taking her hand.

"whatever happens its okay" Mikey tells her "i know" she smiles. "you still bleeding" he asks "i don't think so" she shrugs

"Hi, Im Dr Sam" She smiles coming into the room. "i hear you have had some bleeding" she asks and Ariana nods. "how far along are you" she asks "i don't know" Ariana shrugs "okay if it is okay with you i would like to see whats going on in your stomach" she asks and Ariana nods lifting up her top.

"this could be cold okay" she tells her before squirting it on to her stomach. "does it feel weird" Mikey asks "no" Ariana rolls her eyes.

"this is just going to see if there is a heartbeat okay. and then we will be able to get the other machine to bring up a picture" the doctor explains making Ariana nod.

Ariana relaxes slightly as she hears a heart beat. "thats my baby" Mikey asks "is it" Ariana squeezes his hand. "okay well it looks like you haven't had a miscarriage" she explains wiping Ariana's stomach.

"you could just be having a little period" she suggests "i never once bled with my other baby" Ariana questions. "shes not a baby anymore Ari" Mikey chuckles "hey don't be mean shes my baby" she pouts.

"can i take some blood" she asks and Ariana nods. "how old is she" Sam asks "5" Ariana smiles. "i miss when mine were that age" she chuckles "Ella is just too sassy" Mikey chuckles "gets it from her mama" Ariana giggles.

"okay ill be back soon with an ultrasound and then we can see what is going on with your body, hopefully it wont take long" she smiles.

"i want cuddles" Ariana pouts making Mikey climb onto the bed and give her some cuddles. "cuddles are the best" she smiles. "they are" he smiles rubbing her back gently.

Ella wakes up and climbs off the bed and walks down into her grandmas arms. "wheres my mummy and daddy" Ella asks confused. "mummy became sick in the night so daddy had to take her to the hospital" Joan explains "is mummy going to be okay" Ella asks "she is baby" Joan smiles.

"what would you like for breakfast" Joan asks "coco pops" Ella asks and Joan nods. "am i going to school" Ella asks "you are" Joan nods "but why" Ella whines "because your daddy brought your uniform with him so that means they want you to go" Joan says.

"will mummy be picking me up" Ella asks "they should be or it may be daddy" Joan smiles making Ella nod and eat up.

****
"Ariana baby the doctors are here" Mikey gently wakes her up. Ariana opens her eyes "okay Ariana well everything looks normal so i want to see what the baby is doing inside your stomach and see how far along you are" she explains making Ariana nod.

"your 14 weeks" she smiles "what is that" Mikey asks making Ariana look at the screen.