Walk 💙

"Shes literally just gone to sleep" Ariana chuckles walking out the door. "wow its late" Mikey says "tell me about it she wouldn't get in bed" Ariana groans taking his hand. "you should stop stressing so much" he chuckles "im not stressed" she says "yes you are" he says "fine" she pouts. "that pout will be the death of me" he says making her smile.

"where we going" Ariana asks swinging there arms. "we could go to the lake" he suggests "what time have I got you till" he asks "well my mum said whenever since she was happy to make sure Ella stays in bed" Ariana says "your mum is so good" He chuckles.

"shes been begging me to go out and have a social life for years" Ariana chuckles "well my mum would love to meet you" he says "but Ella" she sighs "what about her" he asks confused "they already know about her Ariana. Im an adult I can choose who I date" he tells her sitting down on the grass as they had reached the lake.

"but i'm 16 nearly 17 they will want more for you then me" she looks into his eyes "and I am the one who gets to choose who I want to date and love" he pushes some hair out of her face "okay" she snuggles into him.

"your so small its so cute" he smiles "rubbing her back "adorable" she adds "okay your so small its so adorable" he kisses her head. "shy dont you wear make up, i mean i like that you dont wear too much but i would think you would be a girl who wears loads" he asks "Ella gets upset when I wear too much Make up" Ariana says.

"thats so cute" he smiles kissing her lips. "your lips are so soft" Ariana smiles "as are yours" he chuckles "so when am I meeting your mum" Ariana asks "when do you want to meet my mum" He asks "i feel bad for leaving Ella all the time" Ariana pouts "she can come too" he says

"it could be just one night for tea" he says "okay" she says "Im happy when ever then" she smiles "okay" he smiles messaging his mum. "how about Thursday" he asks "thats fine" Ariana smiles.

"Ill pick you up at your house at 4" he suggests "i'm happy with that" she smiles. "what time do you wake up in the mornings" he asks "Ella wakes me up normally around 7:30 and we set off at 8:10" Ariana says "it only takes you 40 minutes to get everything ready" he asks.

"Yeah because her uniform is hung up ready for morning with her shoes in my room. I sort her bag out and my bag and uniform. Then in the morning I feed her while I get her lunch ready and then I have some toast and then changed and school" Ariana says "I need to see this with my own eyes" he says "Im telling you thats what happens" Ariana giggles.

"what so what time do your school start" he asks "8:30 but I dont go to form room anymore because of Ella in school. So i go for my first lesson which is 9" she explains "so basically your late" he chuckles "yeah but they allow me to be late" she adds "okay okay" he raises his hands.

"what about if I was to take you to school" he asks "I would probably arrive on time" She says "but no form room is boring I would rather miss it" she giggles kissing his lips.

"come on lets get you home" he smiles standing up "noo I want to spend more time" she pouts "Ariana you need to wake up in the morning" he chuckles taking her hand and pulling her up "can you carry me then" she asks making him nod picking her up. Ariana lays her head on his shoulder making him smile rubbing her back.

Mikey opens the door and Joan looks at them. "is she asleep" Joan asks and Mikey nods "ill go put her to bed" he says and Joan nods letting him carry her to bed.

He chuckles as he sees Ella in her bed he gently places her in trying not to wake Ella up before creeping out the room. "Ella is in Arianas bed by the way" Mikey says handing Joan Ariana's stuff. "was she asleep" Joan asks and he nods before leaving.

*****
"mummy why are you still in clothes" Ella taps her "I dont know" she shrugs "I guess mummy was tired" she says "how long have you been in my bed" Ariana asks "all night" Ella says "okay" Ariana yawns climbing off the bed.