sick Ella

Ariana wakes up and goes to her little girls room and wakes her up. "come on time for school" Ariana smiles "no mummy me sick" Ella coughs making Ariana frown. "come on then you can stay home but your getting out of bed" Ariana says picking her up.

"can i facetime daddy" Ella asks "not right now baby" Ariana sighs. "okay" Ella says following her mama downstairs.

"i dont want to eat" Ella shakes her head "your going to try have some toast" Ariana rubs her back. Ellie climbs on to her chair while her mother made her some toast and called her school to let them know that she wouldnt be coming in.

Ariana places the toast in front of her and Ella took a bite before pushing the plate away from her. Ariana pouts grabbing some medicine for her.

"im sorry mummy" Ella pouts "dont be sorry for being sick Ella" Ariana gives her a hug. "okay" Ella says "can we watch movies all day" Ella asks and Ariana nods "of course" Ariana smiles.

"i want some sick things too" Ella asks "like what" Ariana asks "a new toy" Ella beams "i cannot leave you in the house alone and im not taking you out the house" Ariana says "get me a baby sitter" Ella gives her the puppy dog eyes.

"mummy needed to go shop anyway today and now she cannot which means mummy isn't eating food and then daddy will be mad and daddy asked me to keep you safe" Ella says "right ill see if Ellie or Gabi is free" Ariana rolls her eyes.

****
"right this girl wont shut up unless i go buy food since Mikey asked her to keep me safe" Ariana explains to Gabi. "daddy makes you eat since you wont normally eat a lot" Ella says "okay okay mummy going to buy herself some food" Ariana rolls her eyes.

"is she being sick" Gabi asks "shes thrown up once but is really cold but has a high temperature" Ariana says  "okay. I can keep her safe while you go to what you need to do" Gabi smiles "thanks" Ariana smiles kissing Ellas head.

"mummy i want proper kiss" Ella pouts making Ariana give her a kiss. "better sassy" Ariana asks and Ella nods smiling.

Ariana grabs her coat and phone before walking to the local shop and buying her some food for her tea. She also grabbed some soup for Ella as well as a few other things that Ella might like before going to pay.

"that will be £10.09 please" the cashier smiles making Ariana tap her card along the card reader as she hears her phone making her answer it.

"Hi baby" Ariana smiles grabbing her shopping. "i have 5 minutes is Ella around" Mikey asks "no shes at home sick with Gabi while i went to get her a few things from the shop whats up" Ariana asks "oh. i wanted to speak to you both i miss you" He replies "i miss you too and so does Ella she asked about you this morning." Ariana explains "ill call you later i promise i have to go" he sighs "okay bye baby i love you" she replies "i love you too"

****
"Ella daddy wants to speak with you" Ariana calls making Ella come slowly in. Ella climbs next to her mama cuddling into her "hi daddy" Ella smiles weakly. "shes that bad" Mikey pouts "yeah she cannot eat" Ariana pouts "daddy i miss you" Ella pouts "Miss you too baby girl" he replies.

"mummy" Ella looks up to her. "yes baby" Ariana asks "my head hurts" she whines "not for another hour baby girl" Ariana sighs "but mummy" Ella cries "Ella if mummy says an hour mummy says an hour it will more you more sick if you took more medicine now" Mikey tells her. "okay" Ella pouts.

Ella closes her eyes making Mikey smile. "i think she just wants to sleep baby i'm sorry" Ariana looks at him. "its okay. she needs to rest" he replies.

"bye beautiful" he smiles to Ariana "bye handsome" Ariana smiles.

Ariana places her phone down and laid Ella down on the bed and tucked her in before going to do some work while her little girl didn't need her.