friends

"hey bestie" Sarah and Gabi walk into Ariana's bedroom where Ariana was sat doing college work. "hey" Ariana smiles. "are these sheets clean to sit on" Sarah ask and Ariana nods rolling her eyes "we havent done anything since we went on holiday" Ariana says.

"what why" Gabi asks "i have a little girl remember that's tiring" Ariana responds. "i think im still a little scared." she admits "Ariana" Sarah takes her hand "nothing will happen like that again. Mikey wouldn't allow it" she tells her. "i know. I just feel a bit scared that ill fall pregnant by mistake and him walk away" she pouts "theres a thing called a condom" Gabi says.

Mikey comes through the door and all three girls look at him. "why are you not at a work" Ariana asks "lunch break and wanted to see you" he pouts coming over to give her a kiss. "Ariana is scared to have sex with you" Gabi blurts out making Ariana give her the death glare. Mikey looked at Ariana and picks her up making her squeal "its cold put me back you can talk to me later" she whines. Mikey places his hand to her forehead "your sick" he says "am not" she sticks her tongue out at him.

"right since your having a girls day i guess ill leave you alone" he strokes her cheek. "okay i love you" Ariana pecks his lips "can i pick Ella up" he asks "she would love that" Ariana smiles.

Ariana sits back on the bed and Mikey leaves her alone. "Gabi that was mean" Sarah chuckles "he deserved to know" she shrugs "yeah but it was up to me to tell him" Ariana rolls her eyes.

"hows little ella" Sarah asks "shes good." Ariana smiles. "she misses you both though" Ariana adds "we miss her too"the smile

******
"mummy" Ella runs into her ams "hey princess" Ariana smiles giving her a big cuddle. "daddy got me ice-cream because i got star of the week" Ella beams "oh wow im very proud of you" Ariana kisses her lips.

"since i got star of the week can you bath with me" Ella asks and Ariana nods "of course" Ariana smiles placing her down and going to run a bath.

Mikey follows her up to the bathroom and pulls her into a hug. Ariana cuddled into him making him smile. "we need to talk later okay" he rubs her back and she nods. "let me sort our girl out since shes tired" Ariana leans up to kiss his lips "of course that little girls comes first before everything" he smiles.

"i never thought you would handle being a dad like you have" Ariana tells him adding a few bubbles into the bath not too many though. "neither did i to be honest obviously because Ella isnt mine it made it harder but i also felt the need to fill the hole in her heart" he smiles.

"ELLA" Ariana calls making Ella come running in. "Can daddy stay" Ella asks him. "of course" he smiles. "wait but mummy" she looks up "its okay baby he wont mind" Ariana tells her lifting her in and climbing behind her.

Mikey smiles at them both he never really took notice in how much Ella looks like Ariana. It wasn't something he looked at but Ella was the spit of Ariana.

"daddy guess what" Ella beams blowing bubbles at him. "what" he asks "im going to have boobies like mummy one day" she giggles "you will indeed" he chuckles "hey how do you know" Ella whines "because daddy is a big boy not a little boy" he chuckles. "thats no fair daddy what dont you know" Ella asks "I know a lot of things princess but go for it im sure you can find something i dont know" he taps her nose.

"mummy" Ella looks up to him. "what" Ariana chuckles "what does daddy not know" Ella asks "I dont know princess" Ariana says "daddy doesnt know i have a boyfriend" Ella says "wait what" Ariana asks "who is this boy" Ariana questions.

"Mason mummy he is cute he held my hand today" Ella giggles "no i disagree no boyfriends" Mikey states "your mummy's boyfriend thats no fair" she pouts "your also 4" he says "shes 4 baby its okay" Ariana calms him.

"it will last 3 days" Ariana chuckles

*****
"baby were going to talk" Mikey picks Ariana up. "i wanted that" she whines "fine make your cup of tea" he chuckles putting her back down to make her tea.

Ariana walks up to her room with it making Mikey follow her. "is what Gabi said true" He asks her taking her hand. "a little" she mumbles "sweetheart why didnt you tell me" he asks "because i felt if i didnt tell you i could ignore it" she admits "i wish i didnt have to feel like that because i love you and i want to show you i love you" she rambles. Mikey shuts her up kissing her lips.

"I know you love me. I don't need sex for you to show me that i just wish you told me so i knew you were struggling. It helps to talk about things Ariana" he tells her "I know" she sighs "i can help you through it if you really want but if you don't thats fine with me" he tells her making her nod. "you'll help me through it i know you will" she looks to him.