Exams 🥵

Ariana woke up and climbs off the bed throwing on some clothes and sorting her hair and make up out before going to wake her little girl. "come on princess" Ariana smiles making her sleepily get off the bed. "i guess were both tired girls today" Ariana picks her up. Mikey was taking then to School this morning since Ariana was needed to be there for her exam which ariana was glad about because Ella was tired.

Ariana makes her some food and Ella eats up.
"come on princess" Ariana smiles helping her fasten into the car "morning Mikey" Ella smiles "morning princess" he smiles before giving Ariana kiss when she got into the front before letting him drive to Ellas nursery.

"ill be as quick as I can" Ariana says making him nod. Ariana climbs out the car and takes her inside. "Im so sorry she is a little tired this morning" Ariana says "aww no problem we will keep an eye on her" she smiles and Ariana nods before leaving.

"now lets get my girlfriend to school" he smiles "I wish I didnt have to go in Im so scared about this exam" Ariana sighs "everything will be okay" he tells her and she nods kissing his lips since they were at a red light.

He carried on and pulled up outside her school. "I love you" Mikey says "I love you too" she smiles kissing his lips before getting out the car and walking over to Sarah and Gabi. "have you done it yet" Sarah asks "nope" Ariana says sitting down. "what omg how its been three months" Gabi asks "because I don't want to. It just never been the right time" Ariana says.

"but he's taking me and Ella on holiday in two weeks for 3 days" Ariana says "thats so cute" Gabi says. "does he know what happened with her dad" Sarah takes her hand and Ariana nods "Ella asked about him when he was with me and I got angry upset at her so he took her away to calm her down. Ella told me he asked how I put her to bed and he did it the same way" Ariana says "he even gave her a kiss" Sarah asks "to the cheek but Ella is so strict. He kisses me and she gets annoyed at him" Ariana says.

"I think he wants me to move in with him though" Ariana says "do you not want to I mean he seems like he wants a future with you" Sarah asks "I do but then he basically has to pay for everything, he knows I want to go to college and therefore he will have to pay for everything and I don't know how I feel about that" Ariana says "Ariana he loves you" Gabi chuckles "I know I guess" she sighs.

"just voice your concerns to him, he obviously sees a future with you, he took on your little girl, i dont think he would do that if he didnt see it" Sarah takes her hand "okay"

Ariana walks into her exam and sits down and waits to be told to open her paper.

*****
"hey beautiful" Ariana smiles catching Ella in her arms "I missed you" Ella kisses her cheek "i missed you too always" Ariana smiles "can we see daddy" Ella asks "i mean we could walk to his work and see if he is there" Ariana suggests and Ella nods holding her mamas hand as they walk to Mikey's work

"can you carry me" Ella asks and Ariana nods picking her up and carrying her the rest of the way.

"hey my beautiful girls" Mikey smiles "hey" Ariana smiles "daddy" Ella beams "hi angel" he smiles "what can I do for you two" he asks "i missed you" Ella pouts "aww baby" he kisses her head "daddy is working till late tonight im not going to be able to see you" he pouts.

"but daddy" Ella sniffs "Ella baby he loves you he just has a job he needs to do" Ariana says "i will make it up to you" he pouts. "promise" Ella asks and Mikey nods. "i love you okay" he smiles kissing her head "i love you too daddy" Ella smiles.

"i guess ill leave you work" Ariana smiles "okay i love u" he smiles "i love you too" she smiles back "no goodbye kiss" he asks "nope" she giggles turning away and walking away before running back to him and kissing his lips.