Get Well Soon

"Hi Daisy" Ariana questions opening her front door "Hi, I know this is a bad time Emily was crying all day yesterday and wanted to bring you a card for you and Ella" Daisy says. Ariana bends down to Emily and gives her a hug. "Ella is going to fight for you," Ariana tells her "and you she loves you so much Ariana." Emily says "baby you ready" Mikey asks "yeah" Ariana replies "you going to see her" Daisy asks and Ariana nods.

"being with her gives me hope" Ariana sighs "everything will be okay. Come on Emily lets go home" she says "okay bye Ariana" Emily says.

"have you got everything" Ariana asks "yeah i have. teddy blanket and then her comfort blanket" He says and Ariana nods climbing in the car.

When they arrive at the hospital they walk up to Ellas room where doctors were stood around Ella. "is everything okay" Ariana panics "everything is the same as yesterday we just running some more tests on Ella and due to her injuries we need a few of us in here" he explains and Ariana nods.

*****
"come on baby girl" Mikey picks Ariana up "put me down" she huffs "no i want to sit down and you can sit on my knee" he tells her. "i want my little girl to wake up" Ariana cries "when she wakes up baby she still has to stay in hospital okay. I want her to wake up to but you need to prepare to still know shes going to be hurt still" Mikey rubs her back "i know but i just want to hear her voice" She sniffs "shh its okay"

"what if she is paralysed or something" Ariana asks "why are you thinking the worst" he asks "she was hit by a car" Ariana states "baby girl stop panicking." he tells her kissing her head.

"what ever it is we can sort it together okay." he takes her and and she nods.

Mikey stands up and placed Ariana down on the chair "where you going" Ariana grabs him "to the toilet" he says and she nods letting go "ill be back soon" he tells her.

"hi Joan" Mikey says making Ariana turn away completely from the door and fully focus on Ella. Mikey went to use the bathroom before he walked to find a vending machine so he could try and get Ariana to eat.

He walks back and Ariana ran into his arms "i wasnt gone that long princess" he rubs her back sitting down with her. Ariana looks at him and Mikey looks to her "im back im here" he tells her.

"does she speak" Joan asks pointing to Ariana "she does" Mikey nods. "Ariana Ella is going to be fine" Joan says. "can everyone stop saying that" Ariana cries.

Mikey felt her body tense up and he pulls her into a hug "keep calm baby girl" he whispers "im trying" she sniffs whispering back into him.

"im sorry she just wants me at the minute" Mikey says and Joan nods "thats okay ill leave i just wanted to see Ella" she says and Mikey nods.

Ariana grabs the bag and looks through it and grabbed a chocolate bar. Mikey didn't really want to tell her to eat something else because she had grabbed at least something. "did you not get any drinks" she asks "there wasn't any good ones in the vending machine and i didn't want to walk to the cafe and leave you that long" he says.

"can we walk to the cafe" Ariana asks "we can" he stands up. Ariana leaves the room and Mikey took her hand "shes in safe hands" he smiles making her nod as they walked to the cafe and got some more food and of course a drink.

Ariana looks up to Mikey was they walked back to Ellas room. "whats up" he asks "i love you" she smiles "i love you too" he rubs her back.