47

Mikey walks through the front door and Ella ran into his arms "you have energy today thats good" he smiles "im still in pain daddy i just love you too much to walk over to you" Ella giggles "wheres mummy" Mikey asks "she sleeping" Ella says "i made myself some food too" Ella says "how much mess you make" he asks carrying her to the kitchen. "i tried to clean up daddy but it hurt" Ella pouts "its okay baby you want some pain medication" he asks and Ella nods her head making Mikey get some for her.

"you should have woke mummy baby girl i know you care for her but she will be upset knowing you were in pain" Mikey tells her "I dont like waking mummy when she falls asleep before bedtime because i know she trusts me" Ella says.

"of course she does baby girl." Mikey puts her down before walking into the front room where Ariana was on the couch. Mikey gently scoops her up into his arms.

"are you putting mummy to bed" Ella asks and Mikey nods. Ariana snuggles into Mikey making him smile down to her.

He carries her up to the bedroom and places her down kissing her head tucking her in and leaving her to sleep.

"daddy is mummy okay" Ella asks "she is baby girl. Just because you have been sick she hadn't been sleeping very well" Mikey tells her.

"but its okay but everything getting back to normal so mummy wont be as tired" Mikey explains "okay" Ella pouts sitting down.

*****
Ariana walks down the stairs and Mikey pats next to him. Ariana smiles sitting next to him. "love you" he smiles "i love you too" she kisses his cheek.

"mummy feel better" Ella asks "i do" Ariana nods. "you still tired" Mikey asks "a little" Ariana says "mummy's pregnant" Ella beams "no im not" Ariana rolls her eyes "but why" Ella whines "just because now drop it" Ariana tells her.

Mikey rubs Ariana's back making her smile lightly.

Ella climbs off the sofa and moves to her mothers side. "i miss school" Ella pouts "your going back soon baby girl" Ariana smiles kissing her head.

"i miss my friends" Ella giggles "they miss you too" Ariana tells her. "i miss Emily" Ella says "shes busy today sweetheart otherwise i would call her" Ariana tells her "okay" Ella pouts.

"i miss grandma" Ella looks up to Ariana "im sure she is free" Ariana says "can i call her" Ella asks making Ariana nod handing her phone to her.

"this one" Ella asks pointing to "Mommy!". "thats the one" Ariana smiles making Ella click face time.

"hey Ella" Joan smiles "hi grandma" Ella beams "does mummy know you have her phone" Joan asks making Ella face the camera towards Ariana. "i do" Ariana chuckles "hi mum" she adds.

"grandma i miss you" Ella pouts "want a sleepover" Joan asks "yes" Ella giggles "please mummy" Ella asks "please daddy" she looks to both of then.

"of course you can" Ariana rolls her eyes.

****
"Ariana you lived with me for years shes going to be fine" Joan laughs "please make sure my baby isnt in pain" Ariana asks "Ari she will be fine come on Ella is already happy" Mikey chuckles.

"mummy im okay i love you" Ella gives her a hug. "i love you too" Ariana smiles giving her a kiss before leaving her with her mum.

"can we go on that date we were supposed to go on a while ago" Ariana asks "of course we can" he smiles.

"im going to shower" Ariana kisses his cheek. "do not take years" he says "fine" she pouts walking into the bathroom.

"im showering with you sorry" he chuckles "you know that just means ill cuddle you right" Ariana asks letting him in. "yes" he kisses her head turning on the water.

"i love you thank you for loving me" Ariana smiles "thank you for allowing me to love you" he grabs the shampoo and washes her hair gently.

"you would make a good father Mikey" Ariana smiles up to him. "im already one" he chuckles "i know but you know what i mean" she rolls her eyes letting him baby her.

He lets Ariana get out when she was clean leaving him to finish him self off. Ariana got changed drying her hair and applying some make up before going to sit and watch tv and wait for him to be ready.

Mikey comes down and smiles at her. "where is this secret wardrobe you have" he asks giving her a hug. "im not telling because then you find out what stuff i have" she giggles "keep it in your pants" he laughs "its not my fault your just so god damn sexy and this dress is just too perfect" he moans "and i want food" she giggles. "you always want food" he chuckles letting her get into the car.

"feed me and i may change my mind" she smirks "your so mean to me" Mikey groans placing his hand on her thigh "you love me though" Ariana smiles placing her hand on top of his.

"Ariana i need my hand back" he says "you drive an automatic no you dont"