Love ❤️

As they arrive back to the hotel Mikey goes to shower while Ariana got Ellas stuff ready. "mummy are you sad" Ella asks "no why" Ariana asks confused "because I asked daddy to be my daddy" she asks "Ella im not upset. Im happy for you" Ariana says kissing her head "okay" she smiles. "mummy needs the toilet can you stay out here" Ariana asks.

Ariana knocks on the bathroom door "whats wrong" Mikey asks concerned "I need to pee" Ariana says "come in" he chuckles. Ariana enters the bathroom and uses the toilet. "you need to pee a lot today are you okay" Mikey asks "Ive drank a lot today so I think its just that." Ariana says. "Im going to shower with Ella to make sure she is okay would you be okay to collect her when Im finished with her" she asks. "of course I can give you some time alone in the shower" he says making her nod before leaving him alone.

"okay baby mummy is going to help you shower okay. I know you don't really like showers but its the only thing we have" Ariana says "okay" Ella says "then when im done with you daddy is going to take you and get you dry and dressed is that okay" Ariana asks "yes mummy" Ella smiles kissing her lips.

"wheres my bear" Ella asks "on your bed baby" Ariana says "okay" Ella says cuddling into her mum. "hi daddy" Ella smiles "hi baby" he smiles "how was your shower" she asks "it was good" he smiles.

"come on our turn" Ariana smiles taking Ella hands. "okay mummy" Ella smiles following her into the bathroom. Ariana stands in the shower and closes the door.

Ariana bends down to Ellas height washing her hair. "mummys shampoo yay" Ella cheers "yeah im being nice" Ariana chuckles rinsing out the shampoo before conditioning it. "your hair is getting long baby" she smiles "yay mummy" she cheers.

"MIKEY" Ariana calls once Ella was clean. "come on Ella" He smiles "lets leave mummy time to get clean" he smiles guiding her out the bathroom. Ariana smiles before washing her body and hair and having some time to herself. Since she had Ella to look after she never really got time to herself and when she did have that time she was doing her school work and cleaning up and getting stuff ready for Ella.

After about 5 minutes Ariana got out and wrapped a towel around her self. "hi mummy" Ella smiles as she comes out the bathroom. "hi baby" Ariana bends down giving her a kiss. "mummy needs to get changed" Ariana giggles standing up before going to put on some clothes.

"so what we watching" Ariana asks sitting down. "beauty and the beast" Ella smiles cuddling into her mum. "does daddy not get cuddles" Ariana asks "does daddy want cuddles" Ella asks "you can cuddle who ever you want" he smiles making her nod and stay cuddled to Ariana.

*****
Ariana leaves Ellas bedroom closing the door and walking over to Mikey and sitting into his lap. "hi my gorgeous girl" he smiles "hi" Ariana giggles giving him a kiss before straddling him. Mikey smiles wrapping his arms around her back and rubbing it slightly as they began a make out session. Mikey stands up with her in his arms and carries her to the bedroom his lips not leaving hers as he gently lays he down.

His hands begin to roam her body before he gently pushes into her jean and began to rub her clit. Ariana smiles into the kiss yet couldn't believe how okay she was with this. Ariana breaks away from the kiss tilting her head as she fights back a moan.

Mikey smiles to her before kissing her neck. "mhm" Ariana hums. "can I" he asks motioning to her pants and she nods. He gently undoes the button on her jeans lifting her bum up off the bed to pull them down with her panties. He grabs her hands and pulls her to sit up removing her top leaving her naked on the bed. "hey this is unfair" Ariana pouts making him chuckle taking off his clothes.

Mikey kisses down her body making her smile. "are you okay still" he asks not wanting to push her in anyway. "im fine I will say if not" she smiles Mikey smiles before sliding his tongue though her folds and playing with her bud. "mhm fuck" Ariana gasps making him smile. Hearing her made him feel better that he wasn't feeling the pressure to do to this.

"baby im close" Ariana moans making him suck down on her bud making her gasp clutching the sheets. Mikey smiles leaning up to kiss her lips. Ariana pushes him on the bed and rubs his dick. "hey this was about you" he says "and my baby needs pleasing too" she giggles "wait do we have an condoms" Ariana asks shyly.

"there was a box in the draw" he says making Ariana reach to the side and pull one out. "can we" she asks "the question is do you" he asks and she nods "get comfy then" he smiles rolling on a condom.

"if this is too much tell me to stop okay" he asks her stroking her cheek and she nods. He gently pushes into her making her close her eyes. "Ariana" he asks "im okay" she opens her eyes making him nod leaning down to kiss her lips. "how are you so tight and have pushed a baby out" he groans getting a rhythm going.

"mhm fuck" Ariana moans holding the pillow behind her. "i love you so much" Ariana moans. "I love you too"

When they had both reached climax he pulls her into his arms and held her. "why am I crying" she wipes her eyes "your overwhelmed" he rubs her back. "thank you for allowing me to feel something like that and take the bad memories away" she mumbles "im glad I could help you heal. Its going to still take a while okay your not perfect and neither am I. Im here for you and that little girl every step of the way." he kiss her head.

"Im sad we have to travel home tomorrow I wish we had longer" she says putting on a top and shorts brushing through her hair. "mee to im going to miss you. Its been soo good having you around and nothing else to do" he pouts.

"come get in bed" she pouts making him climb next to her. "I was thinking about doing online college and online university so I can get a little job" Ariana says "im happy with what ever your happy with" he smiles "Im still going to think about it though. Im thinking of going to see someone to help offer me advice about what I should do because my main priority is Ella and maybe online courses are the best for me" she says making him nod.