49

"Ariana i know your busy with Ella but can you watch Izzy" Gabi asks "of course bring her over" Ariana says ending the call.

"mummy" Ella asks "yes baby" Ariana asks "the ipad died" Ella puts it on the side "want to watch a movie" Ariana asks "with mummy" Ella asks "sure if you want that" Ariana smiles "actually i want to colour" Ella runs off making Ariana shake her head.

****
Mikey walks through the door and smiles at his girl holding a little baby. "who's the baby" he asks "Gabi's little sister" Ariana replies. "it looks good on you" he smiles "what does" Ariana asks "a baby" he sits next to her.

"babe" Ariana sighs "i know i know" he takes the little boy. "whats his name" Mikey asks "Lucas" Ariana smiles handing Mikey his comfort. "can you watch him while i go see Ella and to the toilet" Ariana asks "of course" he smiles.

Ariana walks to the toilet before going to see Ella. "Ella daddy is home" Ariana says before realising she was asleep. "come on princess" Ariana gently taps her "no mummy sleep takes away the pain" Ella sniffs. "okay shhh" Ariana picks her up placing her into bed.

"i love you okay. you should have come and told me" Ariana strokes her cheek. "tell daddy i love him" Ella asks "i will"

Ariana walks downstairs and smiles at Mikey placing with Lucas. Ariana walks over to him. "Ella told me to tell you she loved you" Ariana says "is she okay" Mikey asks "shes tired and in pain so i let her go sleep" Ariana says and Mikey nods.

Ariana puts Lucas down and kisses Mikey's lips. "it looks good on you too" Ariana smiles "i guess were just meant to be parents" he smiles.

"i miss it you know" Ariana says "miss what" he asks smiling at her "having a little baby in my arms" she giggles thinking back to baby Ella. "I know I have Ella but she isn't a tiny little bundle of joy anymore she is a sassy bundle of joy" she jokes making Mikey shake his head at her.

"are you trying to say you want a baby" Mikey asks gently "im confused" Ariana shrugs "MUMMY" Ella cries running into her arms. "you okay" Ariana asks stroking her head.

"i love you" Ella sniffs "I love you too princess" Ariana kisses her head rubbing her back gently "i was hit by a car again mummy" Ella sniffs "that was just a dream princess" Ariana tells her.

Ariana lays down holding Ella and Ella slowly calms down. "is daddy here" Ella asks "Mikey" Ariana calls making him come into the room. "he is now" Ariana tells Ella making her sit up and walk over to him.

Mikey picks her up giving her a cuddle. "can we go for a walk" Ella asks "we sure can" Mikey smiles.

*****
"i love you both" Ella smiles taking both her parents hand splitting them up. Ella originally had Mikeys hand and Mikey hand Ariana's but Ella decided she wanted to hold them both. "we love you too baby" Mikey smiles.

"come on lets cross the road" Mikey says making Ella shake her head. "Ella its a zebra crossing they have to stop for us" Ariana bends down. "no mummy" Ella cries holding onto her.

"look see they didnt get hurt" Mikey say pointing to the people who bad just past "okay" Ella says slowly stepping on to the road. She tool 2 steps in before running off back to the side.

"im scared" Ella cries Ariana bends down kissing her head. "if your not ready too ill carry you across but one day your going to have to cross the road" Ariana tells her.

"i want to be a big girl" Ella cries. "you are a big girl baby your just scared" Ariana rubs her back. "are you crossing" A lady asks "we will be soon just trying to get her confidence up" Ariana says and the lady nods.

"all i wanted was some sweets" Ella cries falling to the floor. Ariana picks her up and walks across the road putting her down and taking her hand again.

"im a baby" Ella cries kicking her legs "hey hey shh shh your not a baby" Ariana rubs her picking her back up "your a big girl who was im an accident" she strokes her hair.

Ella rests her head on Ariana's shoulders and Mikey smiles at them. "shes falling asleep" he says "shes okay" Ariana smiles