birthday girl 🖤

Joan opens the door to Mikey and smiles. "how is this house so quiet for a 4 year old" he asks "because there both cuddled up fast asleep" Joan chuckles. Mikey chuckles walking up to Ariana's bedroom and smiling at his two princesses cuddled up asleep.

He walks over to Ariana and perched next to her  placing a gentle kiss to her lips. Ariana smiles into the kiss waking up. "hi my birthday girl" he smiles "hi" she yawns looking at him.

"how come you have a little one attacked to you" he asks "i wanted cuddles last night and you weren't here" she pouts "oh im sorry" he pouts.

"get off mummy daddy" Ella mumbles "im not on mummy" he chuckles "my cuddle time" she whines "baby open your eyes" Ariana chuckles making Ella shake her head "your a cutie" Ariana kisses her bead.

"its mummys birthday"mikey says "mummy dont make it a big deal" Ella mumbles making Ariana chuckle. "your so cheeky" Ariana rubs her back making Ella sit on her stomach "good morning" Ella smiles "morning angel" Ariana smiles.

"morning daddy" Ella smiles giving him a hug. "should we make mummy do something for her birthday" Mikey asks and Ella nods. "come on then you girls get ready im taking you for breakfast" Mikey says putting Ella to the floor.

"daddy pick my outfit" Ella asks "sure" Mikey smiles following her to her bedroom. "im sure you need to brush your teeth" Mikey says "and wash face" Ella says and Mikey nods taking her to the bathroom and helping her get clean.

Ella smiles up to Mikey making him smile. "all clean" he smiles making her nod and run to her room. "right what kind of outfit do you want" He asks opening her wardrobe "jeans" Ella asks and Mikey nods looking through them and finding a pair of cute ripped jeans. He finds her a cute top that goes with it and some shoes and underwear.

"do you need help changing" He asks and Ella nods "me too sleepy" she says making him roll his eyes and help her change. "beautiful" he smiles kissing her head "more than mummy" Ella asks and Mikey nods making Ella giggle and run off.

"mummy daddy loves me more than you" Ella says "is that true" Ariana asks looking up to Mikey doing her make up. "shes stirring things this one" He says "shes my beautiful princess" he smiles twirling her around.

"what am i" she pouts "my queen" he smiles to her giving her a kiss. "ella come here while mummy does your hair" Ariana asks making Ella walks over and sit in front of her.

Ariana brushes through it before bobbling it into a pony tail.

****
"Ella princess you okay" Ariana asks taking her hand over the table. Ella lets out a quiet sob making Ariana sit next to her. "i want a milkshake and daddy got me water he never asked me" Ella sniffs "baby i got you a milkshake" Mikey says "banana" Ella asks still cuddled into her mums arms "banana yes" he nods "but you said i got water" she wipes her eyes "i got you water as well" he tells her.

"thank you" Ella gives him a hug. "can mummy stay my side" Ella asks and Ariana nods "of course" Ariana rubs her back. "you know your my number one priority and making you happy" Ariana tells her "than why haven't we moved in with daddy yet or see him more" Ella asks.

"Ella" Mikey says "me and your mummy love each other so much and we really do want to move in with each other its just hard right now since we don't have the money to be able to move in together" Mikey explains.

Just hearing Mikey say he wanted to live with them made Ella happy. "okay" Ella says grabbing a fork and tucking into her breakfast.

***
"open it mummy" Ella beams "okay princess" Ariana smiles opening the box. "i love it" Ariana smiles at the necklace that had Ella engraved into it. "thank you princess" Ariana smiles kissing her lips.

"you didnt need to get me anything you already got me a phone" she pouts "shut up" he chuckles. Ariana opens it and it was a frame with the star alignment on the day that they met. "i love you" she smiles "i love you too" he smiles.

"thats boring" Ella looks at it. "you dont even know what this is" Ariana giggles "then what is it" Ella asks "when me and daddy met this is what the stars above us were placed like" Ariana says "but i thought you and daddy met in day light" Ella asks confused "theres still stars baby you just cant see them" Ariana kisses her head.