Normal life.

"come on baby time for school" Ariana smiles waking up Ella. "school open again" Ella asks and Ariana nods. "are we walking" Ella asks climbing off the bed and letting her mum help her change "no daddy is going to take us but we have to walk home because daddy is working" Ariana says and Ella nods not really that bothered since she has spent a lot of time with him over the last weekend and she just wanted to watching films when they got home.

"come on my princess lets get you some breakfast" Ariana smiles. Ella raises her hands making Ariana pick her up and carry her down to the kitchen where she placed her on a chair and made her some coco pops. "mummy" Ella smiles "yes baby" Ariana asks turning to face her. "i love you" she smiles "i love you too my munchkin"

****
"how was weekend away with lover boy" Sarah asks "amazing" Ariana smiles "literally best weekend. Ella calls him daddy" Ariana blurts out. "and are you okay with that" they asks "I am. Ella asked him herself and she wouldn't say until it was okay with me" Ariana smiles. "what else happened this weekend" Gabi asks.

"we had sex" Ariana rolls her eyes "finally" Sarah and Gabi say "your acting like im a virgin" Ariana rolls her eyes "basically was since the  first time you didn't want" Gabi says. "right whatever" Ariana sighs "so how was it" Sarah asks "why you all so bothered" Ariana chuckles "because this is a big deal" Gabi say.

"it was amazing and thats all im telling you" she blushes. "i really didnt want to leave like it was such a good weekend" Ariana pouts. "look at you all loved up" Sarah chuckles.

"anyway im thinking of doing online college so I can get a job" Ariana says "thats a good idea but would you be able to handle it" she asks and Ariana nods "i think so. I mean i need the money and i would still be able to be a mum and become what i wanted to do" Ariana explains.

"you know your mum wouldnt see you without you know" Sarah takes her hand "I know, i just want to know that im taking care of my girl and i can provide for her. its all i want it to ensure that she is happy" Ariana smiles thinking about her little girl.

*****
Ariana walked to Ellas school and waits outside for them to come out. Ella runs into her mamas arms jumps into them and breaks down in floods of tears "whats the matter" Ariana asks rubbing her back. "Ella baby" Ariana frowns as she wouldnt talk.

Ariana carries her home rubbing her back the whole way. "I WANT DADDY" Ella screams "he is working baby girl can you tell me" Ariana asks "daddy" she whines "daddy is busy" Ariana says leaving her to cry while she went to get changed. Ariana pick Ella back up and carry her to Mikeys work.

"Ariana im busy" Mikey tells her. "DADDY" Ella cries making his heart break as she had red eyes. Mikey washes his hands and goes over to them. Ariana hands him Ella and Ella holds onto him like it was going to be the last time she ever would.

"what the matter princess, im sure mummy is the one you want not me" Mikey says confused. "are you going to leave me" Ella wipes her eyes looking into his. "what baby no" he asks "my friends at school told me you would leave me because her daddy left her and i wont see you again" Ella sniffs making Ariana's heart break.

"your my little princess, mummy is my big princess" he sits her on his lap. "im always going to be here for you because I couldnt break a childs heart it hurts to see you cry" he cuddles her kissing her head.

"come on your upset if daddy gets sacked ill take it for you" Mikey says "no" Ariana says "its okay" he says carrying Ella to his car. Ariana climbs in and Mikey drives them home. The car ride was very silent.

****
"daddy" Ella asks "yes baby" Mikey asks "is mummy nearly done making me food me hungry" She asks since he had just been down to get a drink and they were watching movies together "she told me to tell you that it is nearly ready and that she is sorry that its taken a while to make" Mikey explains cuddling back up with her "okay" she pouts.

After about 20 minuted Ariana came and got them and they went and ate down at the table. "so how was movies with daddy" Ariana asks "good" Ella smiles "apart from the fact you were upset how was school" Mikey asks "not fun Daisy wasnt in she was sick so i was with my other friend and i missed daisy" Ella pouts "your too cute" Ariana chuckles "mummy" Ella smiles climbing down off her chair and into her lap.

"yes angel" she asks "can i have a kiss" Ella asks making Ariana give her a kiss. "come on princess eat your tea and ill give you all the kisses in the world." Ariana says making Ella sit back on her chair and eat up again.

Mikey smiles at them both. He had Ariana who was sassy yet gently and loving and then Ella was sassy in her own way but a cutie you couldn't say no too. Mikey places his hand on Ariana's knee and Ariana smile.

***
Mikey was about to go home since he wasn't even supposed to be with them tonight since he was supposed to working.

Ariana wraps her self around him and snuggles into him. "it will be okay. your going to be okay when i leave you"  he rubs her back. "tonight was so nice" she sniffs "then why are you crying" he asks sitting them down. "because its all i want and i cant have that" she looks to him.

"why cant you have it" he asks confused "because I have no money no job" she cries making him hold her. "all i want is a family. when your here we are both so happy. I want to fall asleep next to you and wake up and have cuddles and i cant have that for years" she pouts.

"baby i know you want all that and i want that too. I want nothing more that for that to happen. but right now isnt the time. you dont need this stress Ariana. i promise you i will make it happen for us one day" he tells her making her smile.

"now if you want me to stay i will" he asks her "can you stay" Ariana asks and he nods kissing her head.