63

Mikey was up all night comforting Ariana. She had softly fallen asleep cuddled into him but he didnt want to move her incase she woke up again.

"baby" she grumbles "whats up" he asks "it hurts" she pouts "i know sweetheart I know" he rubs her back.

"want me just to take Ella to school" Mikey asks "i never go i feel like ive left my little girl" Ariana pouts

"mummy why you crying" Ella pouts climbing onto the bed kissing her cheek. "because i never take you to school anymore" she pouts "its okay mummy your carrying my sister and brother you need sleep" Ella cutely smiles "i love you so much baby girl" Ariana gives her a hug. "i love you too mummy" Ella beams.

Ariana climbs off the bed and Ella follows her "can i have coco pops" Ella asks "sure princess" Ariana smiles getting her a bowl out.

"where you going today" Ariana asks as Mikey comes down dressed nice. "im going no where" he asks "you look nice thats all" she smiles handing Ella her breakfast. "dont I always look nice" he asks "i mean you do" she smiles.

"hey at least your nearly 20" Ariana chuckles "whats that got to do with anything" he asks making her shrug.

***
"daddy" Ella beams "whats up princess" he asks "can we get a puppy" Ella asks "mummy will say no because shes going to be giving birth soon" Mikey says "but i want a puppy" Ella whines "i wants dont get" he rolls his eyes.

"i want a bath" Ella asks knowing she loved baths and knew they never really said no to her wanting a bath, "that doesn't work" Mikey chuckles "can you think about getting me a puppy" Ella asks "i will" he sighs "thank you daddy" Ella giggles running away. "whats just made our girl happy" Mikey asks "i said i would think about getting a puppy" he pouts "im pregnant" Ariana rolls her eyes "i know i can see that" he chuckles "maybe in a year" Ariana says "okay" he smiles "you want a puppy dont you" Ariana giggles making him nod.

"please mummy" Ella beams "maybe soon just maybe" Ariana tells her. "can mummy have the twins already i want to cuddle with mummy without a big bump in the way" Ella pouts "your so impatient" Ariana laughs taking her hand.

"can we watch tangled" Ella asks "of course" Ariana smiles. Mikey smiles watching his two girls walk away. "love you" Ariana smiles "love you too mummy" Ella giggles.

"how long left mummy" Ella asks "a few more weeks yet baby" Ariana tells her "ugh" she huffs "you'll hate with when there here for a month" Ariana laughs "because they cry all the time" Ella asks and Ariana nods "i want to help mummy and daddy out when they cry" Ella masks "maybe princess maybe" Ariana rubs her back.

Mikey joined them half way though the movie Ariana had put on. "how long she been asleep" Mikey asks Ella noticing Ariana was asleep. "a while" Ella says making him nod stroking Ariana's cheek slightly making her smile in her sleep.

Ella stands up and climbs onto Mikey's lap. "i love you" Ella beams "i love you too princess, can we just cuddle" he asks "of course daddy" Ella kisses his cheek. "when the twins come i still love you okay" Mikey says "i know you will daddy." Ella looks up to him. "i just know im going to have to help your mummy out a lot. When you were a little baby she just had you now shes gonna have 2" Mikey says "daddy stop worrying" Ella giggles "im 5 im smart" Ella nods "i know your such a big girl" Mikey gasps.