time apart.

Ella walks into her mummy's room in the morning and climbs into her bed cuddling into her mama falling back to sleep. Ella didn't really get as many morning cuddles as she used to with Ariana dating Mikey, but Ella didn't really mind since she liked her daddy's cuddles too and she was sure she could share morning cuddles.

Ariana wakes up a few hours later to the door going making her groan and gently climb out of bed trying not to disturb her little girl. She runs down to the door and opens it.

"and you are" she asks "leave the teenage girl alone" Ariana heard making her jump. "Ariana shut the door and lock it he has been knocking on all the doors this morning" her neighbour explains making Ariana nod and do it since she trusted her neighbours since they were all really sweet.

Ariana walks back up to her bedroom and smiles at her little girl who was awake. "good morning my little princess" Ariana smiles climbing back into bed. "morning mummy" Ella smiles "we slept late" Ella giggles "we did you must have been tired you never let me sleep in" Ariana kisses her head.

"does mummy have to do loads of jobs today or can she keep Ella company" Ella asks "mummy has to do washing and buy some food and thats all the jobs i have to do unless you made your room a mess" Ariana says "its tidy" Ella smiles making Ariana nod.

"so if we do what i have to do today and then we can do what ever my princess wants to do" Ariana suggests and Ella nods. "has daddy messaged you this morning" Ella asks "i dont know i haven't looked" Ariana says grabbing her phone "he has baby he told me he lived me and that be was going to work." Ariana says replying i love you too.

"what about me" Ella pouts "he loves you too he will call you later and talk to you" Ariana tells her making Ella smile. "you know he would never forget about you baby" Ariana chuckles.

Ariana climbs off the bed pulling Ella off with hr and stripping the bed and putting some fresh sheets on before going downstairs to feed her little one.

"are you and daddy going to have a baby" Ella asks "not really thought about it baby" Ariana says a little shocked. "you love daddy right" Ella asks confused "of course I do baby but not everything is so easy. I need to be able to provide for you before i can even think about another baby" Ariana chuckles "but if you cant provide for me now why did you have me" Ella asks supper confused "Ella baby really sweetheart." Ariana asks "sorry i love you you just confused about things" Ella pouts "You wont understand certain things till your a lot older. But right all you need to know is you have a mummy that loves you very much" Ariana kisses her lips.

"come on then cheeky lets go shopping" Ariana says taking her hand making Ella let go and grab her other hand "i like this side" Ella giggles "okay as long as you have my hand i don't mind which one you have" Ariana smiles walking her down to the local shop. She couldn't be bothered dragging Ella all the way to a big shop when they didn't really have that much stuff to get.

"so what do we need mummy" Ella asks "we need some milk, bread and carrots" Ariana says making Ella nod and pick up a bag of carrots. "big milk or small milk" Ella asks "big because if daddy stays he drinks soo much" Ariana says making Ella giggles "we need extra big milk then because i like milk too" Ella says "we do not need more milk than that" Ariana chuckles "okay" Ella says putting the milk in the basket.

"what bread do you want" Ariana asks ella "blue or orange" she asks bending next to her. "blue is thinner" Ella asks and Ariana nods making Ella pick up the blue one making Ariana smile.

Ariana learnt involving Ella in shopping made it a lot easier to shop with her which made Ariana's life a lot more easier. "want noodles for lunch" Ariana asks making Ella nod. "wait" she stops making Ariana look at her "can i have spaghetti" Ella asks and Ariana nods "of course you can" Ariana smiles before taking her to pay.

"come on monkey lets get you home" Ariana says "im not a monkey" Ella whines "your my monkey" Ariana pouts "no mummy" Ella pouts "im your princess" Ella giggles taking her hand making Ariana smile and squeeze it lightly.

"love you" Ella smiles up to Ariana "love you too" Ariana smiles back.

****
"hi baby" Mikey smiles on facetime "hey" Ariana smiles. "Ella get to bed" Ariana shouts before she heard footsteps "how did you know she was awake" He asks "i just know" Ariana chuckles.

"shell be sad because im on facetime with you but she had you before now it is my turn" she giggles. "how you feeling" he asks "im okay. i miss you but ill have to get used to it" Ariana pouts "I miss you too, I just want to come give you a big cuddle" he replies "you know if i could come stay with you i would" he adds "i know you would" she smiles.

****
im not that stuck for ideas but,

what would u like to see happen?