Date ❤️

"table for two" Mikey smiles "right this way" the waitress smiles. Ariana was standing very close to Mikey as protection. She didn't know why because she knew she was safe she was scared. "is this okay for you" she asks "of course" he smiles letting Ariana sit down. "i like how we get such a big table for just us two" Ariana giggles making him smile.

"dont look so scared" he takes her hand "does it show" she asks and he nods "what are you afraid of" he asks "i dont know I never come out im always home" she shrugs. "can we please just have a good night" she asks and he nods handing her a menu.

"Ariana" he asks making her look at him. "im going to use the toilet okay" He tells her and she shakes her head "i promise you if someone comes over and tried to hurt or freak you out ill take care of them" he tells her stroking her cheek and she nods.

She was having that much anxiety that she felt like she was making a bad impression on him. He comes back and smiles at her. They ordered there food before talking together.

"so if your 2 and a bit years older than me what school did you go to because i never saw you at mine" Ariana says "i moved down here 4 years ago and was home schooled for the last year of school because my parents thought it was easier" he smiles "and then went into plumbing and didn't really like it so i changed to a joiner and i just sort of want to do electrics so i have the range of job opportunities" he explains "you know so much" she chuckles "so what do you want to do when you have left school." he asks "well Ellas began nursery the other day so in September she will go there full time while I carry on studying" Ariana smiles "I want to teach" she adds "you suit that" he smiles.

"here your food" the waitress smiles making Mikey and Ariana thank her. They both began to tuck into there food and Mikey laughs at her "what" she asks "you have something" he says "where" Ariana asks "here let me get it" he leans in to kiss her lips.

"did you just want a kiss" Ariana asks and Mikey nods making Ariana smile. "so I actually didn't have something on me" she asks "no shut up i wanted a kiss" he pouts making Ariana lean in to kiss him again. "okay ill shut up" she says.

"so Ariana" he asks "yes" she smiles to him "will you be my girlfriend" he asks "yes" Ariana throws her arms around him. "god Ella is going to be a nightmare" Ariana sighs "hey i love that little girl she makes me laugh" he smiles "and she comes with you so i dont mind" he smiles "your perfect" she smiles.

"I don't want to go home" she pouts "you have to at some point but lets go for a walk" he smiles "I can do that" she smiles standing up and walking out holding hands with Mikey.

"what days do you work" Ariana asks "monday to friday 8am till 3pm and get £350 a week" he says "damn you can mend my phone now" she jokes "im joking" she adds making him nod.

"how come you only work till 3" Ariana asks "hopefully i will be going back up to 8-5 but with me training as an electrician though the company i work for I work 8-3" Mikey smiles.

"can I ask you something" Ariana asks "of course" he looks to her "why haven't you asked about Ellas dad yet" she asks looking down "because your so frightened so i was trying to break down that wall before i asked that" he says "are you ready to speak about it" he questions since she had asked him and she shakes her head "and thats why i haven't asked because i can see your not ready" he says.

"it took me a while for me to even get a simple question out of you that was whens your birthday so i knew i shouldnt ask yet" he rubs her back.

"I want to spend a day with Ella tomorrow so if I dont reply to your messages thats why" Ariana says "okay" he smiles "i have so many exams coming up and im stressed too and this helped me a little thank you" Ariana says "no problem" he smiles leaning down to kiss her lips. "sleep well and have fun with Ella tomorrow" he smiles "message me when your home so I know your okay" Ariana asks and he nods letting her walk into her house.

"my baby's growing up" Joan smiles pulling Ariana into a hug. "were dating" Ariana says "im happy for you" she smiles "thanks mama" Ariana smiles grabbing some water.

"Did Ella get out of bed" Ariana asks "not heard her at all" Joan smiles making Ariana smile. Ariana walks up to Ellas room and creeps over to her bed and kisses her head before going to get in bed her self.

____
new book suggestions?