talking.

"can you watch her while i go speak to Mikey" Ariana asks "of course i will Ariana" Sarah says "mummy going" Ella asks crawling into her arms "mummy is going to speak to daddy" Ariana strokes her cheek "okay" Ella says kissing her cheek.

"mummy" Ella asks and Ariana looks at her "yes" Ariana asks "i didnt mean to make everyone angry and upset i just wanted daddy to be my real daddy" Ella says "its okay princes it isnt your fault" Ariana kisses her head "promise me you and daddy will be okay. your finally happy mummy" Ella asks "baby girl stop panicking" Ariana rubs her back. "love you" Ella smiles "love you too" Ariana smiles back to her pecking her cheek.

*****
Ariana looks at Mikey and Mikey pulls her into a hug. "what happened" Ariana cries "Ella asked me to adopt her and your mum just started screaming at me saying you would never let me and you didnt love me that much" he sniffs "of course i would let you adopt that little girl Mikey you just never asked if you could. My mums just protective over us both and would hate to see us both hurt" Ariana tells him.

"she doesnt trust me with you Ariana. Shes made that clear" he pouts "and its up to me who i love and let into my life Mikey, I have a 4 year old now she cant stop me doing anything" Ariana strokes his cheek. "where is my little girl" he asks "your little girl is at Sarahs waiting for me to get back" Ariana looks to him.

"come on we will go stay at a hotel tonight" he suggests making her nod holding on to him.

"can i adopt her" he asks "of course you can" Ariana kisses his lips. "come on lets go give your girl a big hug" Ariana suggests making him smile.

****
Ella crawls into her mummys bed and Mikey rolls over and looks at her "shh" Ella says making him chuckle "mama is sleeping" she cuddles into him.

Mikey rubs her back letting her fall asleep. Ariana woke up a few hours later and rolls over and smiled at her two favourite humans cuddled up asleep. She climbed off the bed and ordered some room service since she was hungry after not really eating that much.

"baby girl you okay its 3am" Mikey asks "i was hungry" she pouts "okay" he gives her a hug. "whys our little girl in our bed" Ariana asks "she wanted to cuddle me" he shrugs "adorable" Ariana chuckles "are we having a party" Ella asks "nope your mama was just hungry" Mikey picks her up.

Ella slides down and sits on her mamas lap. "yes" Ariana asks "me some" Ella asks making Ariana put some on the fork and let Ella have some. Ella smiles cuddling more int her mama.

""why dont you and daddy go cuddle on the bed and ill be in soon" Ariana suggests making Ella shake her head. "i want both mummy and daddy to cuddle me" Ella says making Ariana nods finishing her food.

*****
"come on baby girl you still have to go school" Ariana says "but why mummy" Ella whines "because i need to sort everything out and want to know that you are safe" Ariana says making Ella nod and climb out the bed.

Ariana helps Ella brush her teeth and get ready for school and making her something to eat. Ella eats up while Ariana made her self a coffee and checked her phone and emails.

"can i say goodbye to daddy" Ella asks and Ariana nods. Ella runs into the room again and Mikey smiles "have fun at school princess" he smiles "bye daddy i love you"