Ella and mummy time 🧡

"Ariana sweetie I need to go shop for some food will you be okay" Joan asks "thats fine" Ariana smiles running a bath for Ella. "wheres Ella" she asks "in her room playing" Ariana smiles and Joan nods.

"ELLA" Ariana calls making her come running into the bathroom "yes mummy" she asks "do you want bubbles" Ariana asks "are you getting in" she asks "not tonight baby" Ariana says "bubbles" she smiles and Ariana nods putting some bubbles into the bath.

"is it ready now mummy" Ella asks and Ariana nods helping her undress. "ohh baby you have a rash" Ariana pouts taking her hand as she climbs into the bath. "I start nursery soon right" Ella asks "you do" Ariana smiles washing her hair "im going to make so many new friends" she smiles "you will baby" Ariana smiles at her happiness. When Ella was happy Ariana was happy.

"what would you like for tea" Ariana asks "can we order food" Ella asks nervously "dont you want mummy to cook a nice meal for us" Ariana asks "i do but I know I make mummy happy and therefore if we order food we get to cuddle and make mummy happy" Ella says cutely "how about on Friday we order food and tonight I make your favourite meal because I like when I get to make you food" Ariana says "will that make you happy" Ella asks and Ariana nods.

"okay mummy" Ella smiles walking to the bedroom with Ariana. Ariana pulls her some pyjamas out and Ella gets changed. "do you want socks or slippers on" Ariana asks "socks so I dont fall" Ella asks and Ariana nods getting her a pair of clean socks out.

They both go downstairs and Ariana puts on a film for Ella to watch in the kitchen while Ariana made tea. Since Ariana liked Ella to be near her and Ella liked to be near her mum they put a small tv in the kitchen so they were both happy but they ensured that they only put it on when she wasn't eating.

Ariana's phone began to ring "mummy please can I answer it its Sarah" Ella asks "go on then" Ariana smiles. "hey" Ella smiles "oh hi Ella" Sarah chuckles face-timing since she always face-timed Ella. "mummy is cooking my tea" Ella smiles "oh wow what is she cooking" Sarah asks "chicken cheese and potatoes" Ella smiles "and mummy met a boy today" Ella says "ph did she" Sarah asks "yeah he walked her home because he broke her phone" she giggles "Ella" Ariana chuckles "sorry mummy was I not supposes to say" Ella covers her mouth "no its okay" Ariana gives her a kiss. "you okay Sarah" Ariana asks "yeah I was bored and I like talking to you and Ella" Sarah smiles.

Ariana carried on making tea while Ella happily spoke with Sarah. Telling Sarah all about her day and what she did. "Ella you need a drink" Ariana asks making her thing "please" she smiles making Ariana get her a drink.

Ariana dishes up tea making Ella smile "bye Sarah me got to eat" Ella smiles "bye princess" Sarah smiles ending the call. "good girl" Ariana smiles kissing her lips before handing her plate.

Ariana sits next to her with her food. "mummy" Ella asks "yes my baby" Ariana asks "I love you" Ella smiles "I love you too" Ariana smiles.

****
"I want to sleep in mummy's bed" Ella cries "no your getting in your own" Ariana says "mummy needs to go school and you need to go sleep" Ariana says "but mummy" Ella cries "no buts. You want to be a big girl get in your bed" Ariana says making Ella climb in.

"now that wasn't so bad" Ariana says "love you" Ella smiles "Love you too" Ariana kisses her lips "goodnight"

****
I have 18 chapters of this written already 😳