60

"baby" Ariana smiles handing him the mail. "you don't need to be all glammed up just for a hospital appointment" Mikey chuckles "i only did my eyebrows." she pouts "and eyelashes" he chuckles "please let me feel not ugly" she asks "fine" he pouts making her smile.

"ill read all these when we get home i want to know the gender already" he stands up walking over to Ariana and giving her a kiss. "please give you girl a big hug and kiss when she gets home from school" Ariana asks "i do that" he asks confused "were about to break her heart Mikey. A girl or a boy is going to make her sad" Ariana tells him. "shes my girl" he pouts "I know she is baby but these are going to be actually related to you thats going to be hard for her" Ariana takes his hand "okay okay ill give my girl a big hug and kiss" he smiles at her.

"god damnit my bump" Ariana pouts. "your ont half way baby its gonna get bigger" he gives her a sad smile making her huff and look out the window. Mikey began to set off turning up the radio slightly making Ariana smile as her favourite song had just started playing.

Ariana began to sing along to it making Mikey smile. He had got used to her mood swings. Her being happy one minute, stressed the next, angry at him for no reason. Seeing her happy was the best feeling to him. Knowing that she was okay made him feel okay.

"I love you princess" he smiles taking her hand. "i love you too handsome. I cant wait to get married after i've had these two" Ariana smiles placing both their hands on her baby bump. "me too i'm so excited for you to walk down that aisle" he smiles pulling into the car park.

He cuts off the engine and climbs out walking around to Ariana's side and helping her out the car. "baby" Ariana freezes. "whats up" he asks closing the door. Mikey follows her eyes and sighs picking her up watching her stomach and carrying her inside. "is he following me" Ariana cries "baby he has a court order to stay away" Mikey rubs her back soothingly trying to keep her calm.

"i promise he isnt going to hurt you or Ella ever" Mikey smiles kissing her cheek making Ariana turn her head and kiss his lip. "kisses are so soothing with you" she blushes "good i like to help you feel good" he smiles.

"Miss Ariana Grande" A nurse smiles making Ariana stand up and take Mikey's hand as they both followed the nurse into the room.

"20 weeks right" she asks "mhm" Ariana smiles "i guess we should see how these babies are doing" she smiles making Ariana perch the bed and lift up her top. 

"i wish i got to see Ellas ultrasounds" Mikey pouts "i still have the photos if you want to see them" Ariana tells him making him nod. "aww there hugging" The nurse smiles making Mikey and Ariana both smile at there two little ones on screen.

"well everything seems fine. there heartbeat is normal and everything looks healthy" she smiles "see you dont need to worry so much i can keep our babies safe" Ariana sticks her tongue out at him. "i know you can. I just like to worry about you so i know that you are okay" he smiles kissing her cheek.

"would you like to know the gender" she asks with a smile "please" Ariana smiles "better shut this one up" Ariana giggles "hey" He pouts "your little girls wants to know too" he says "i know i know i was joking" Ariana smiles.

"well it looks like you have a little boy and a little girl" she tells them "one of each" Mikey smiles "yup" Ariana smiles.

"if she said two girls you were gonna be annoyed. you couldnt handle 4 girls in the house" Ariana giggles making him pout. "hey now i get a little boy to play with" he smiles

*****
"daddy" Ella runs into his arms wrapping her arms and legs around him. "hi princess" He smiles. "where is mummy" Ella asks "at home princess doing school work" Mikey smiles "mummy always does that now she has a job" Ella pouts "i know baby but she loves you so much" Mikey smiles. "i know she does daddy" Ella sticks her tongue out at him.

"so what siblings to i have" Ella asks with a smile. "a boy and a girl" Mikey smiles "nooo i wanted two brothers" Ella pouts "actually no two sisters" Ella says clearly confused.

"no daddy" Ella cries "lets get you home" Mikey sighs placing her into the car and climbing into the drivers seat and taking her home.

"MUMMY" Ella cries sitting on the floor making Ariana come out the kitchen. "what happened" Ariana asks "MUMMY I DONT WANT A SISTER" Ella cries making Ariana sigh.

"a sister wont be that bad" Ariana rolls her eyes "no mummy i have to share a room mummy no" Ella sniffs crawling into her arms. "Ella everything will work its self out i promise you" Ariana strokes her back letting her cuddle into her.

"daddy come join" Ella asks "i need to go rescue what mummy is cooking before we end up with no house" Mikey kisses her head.