45

"what colour mama" Ella asks as she was colouring a unicorn. "i dont know princess what colour do you want to use" Ariana asks "whens daddy coming back" Ella asks "soon princess he had to go back to work today" Ariana rubs her back "hey Ella" Joan smiles "no mummy" Ella freaks put hiding into her chest. "she doesnt like seeing balloons" Ariana says and Joan nods putting them out of sight from Ella.

"there gone" Ariana rubs her back. "im comfy" Ella giggles "we bought you some more colouring to do" Joan says "yay" Ella smiles.

"mummy im hungry" Ella whines "baby you have to wait till they bring it up to you they said they should come see what you want soon" Ariana says "but i want to get out of bed im bored of being in here" Ella whines "ill ask when they come okay" Ariana says and Ella nods.

"mummy wheres my purple" Ella asks "where is mikey" Joan asks as Ariana handed her the pen "hes gone back to work" Ariana says making Joan nod.

*****
Ariana helps Ella off the bed and into some slippers before picking her up. "come on lets go get some food in this tum tum" Ariana tells her making Ella smile. "am i not aloud to walk" Ella asks "you are i just want you close" she smiles "okay im happy with that" Ella giggles resting her head on her shoulder.

"hospital food sucks" Ella says "i know baby mummy is going to make your favourite when we get home" she smiles and Ella nods.

Ella gets down and held her mamas hand as Ariana got them both some food "what drink princess" Ariana asks "orange" she asks and Ariana nods getting her a glass before taking her to sit down.

****
"Hi bestie" Emily says "hi" Ella smiles giving her a hug. "hi Ariana" Emily smiles "hi" Ariana smiles. "what you doing" Emily asks "playing a game on the ipad" Ella says "can i play" Emily asks and Ella nods shuffling over slightly.

"sorry Emily wouldn't stop begging" Daisy says "its fine" Ariana smiles lightly. "mummy" Ella asks "yes baby" Ariana looks up. "did Sarah or Gabi come and visit" Ella asks "no baby they didn't but they sent you loads of cards" Ariana tells her making her nod. "they will probably come soon with you being awake now" she adds making Ella smile.

"daddy" Ella beams climbing to the end of the bed and opening her arms. "hi princess how are you feeling" he asks picking her up. "i missed you" Ella pouts "i miss you always" he tells her. "Hi Emily" Mikey smiles.

"come on Emily lets leave Ella get some rest" Daisy suggests making her nod and climb off the bed and say goodbye.

"can i say hello to mummy" he asks and Ella nods climbing back to the bed. Mikey walks
over to Ariana and gave her a quick peck.

"Ariana" Mikey says "what" she asks "you okay" he asks placing a hand on her knee "im fine" Ariana smiles. "i just want us to be able to go home" she smiles and he nods.

"daddy" Ella asks "yes baby" he asks "can you cuddle me i feel sad" Ella asks and Mikey nods climbing on to her bed and holding her. "im going to go toilet okay" Ariana says and Mikey nods.

"come on then why are you sad" Mikey asks his little girl. "because daddy im stuck in here and its all my fault for letting go of mummys hand and running i to the road" Ella cries "hey hey shhh its okay. you were running after a balloon its okay your just a little girl" he tells her "but i could have died daddy and then mummy would be sad" Ella cries.

"Ella its okay your just scared everything is okay" he kisses her head. "i love you daddy" Ella smiles "i love you too"