Sick Ariana. 💙

Ariana left school since she had finished all her exams and she only put Ella into nursery 4 days a week since Ariana wanted a day at home with her and Ellas friends didn't go on that day so Ella was okay about missing a day.

Ella walks into Ariana's bedroom and climbs on to the bed. "hi baby" Ariana croaks "mummy are you okay" Ella asks "no baby girl Im not" Ariana pouts "Im not feeling too good" she sighs "oh mummy" Ella pouts.

Ella climbs into Ariana beds and cuddled into her making Ariana smiles cuddling her little girl.

****
"hey baby whats up" Mikey asks confused why Ariana was calling him in the day. "Daddy" Ella cries "baby girl whats wrong wheres mummy" Mikey asks getting everyones attention around him. "mummy is sick. I told mummy I was hungry so she got out of bed and she fell over and is being sick on the carpet" Ella says "okay Ella can you be a big girl and go to the bathroom and get the baby wipes and a bucket and take them to your mummy and Ill be there soon okay" Mikey says ending the call.

"Im sorry ive got to go" Mikey says "is everything okay" his boss asks "my girlfriend is on the floor throwing up everywhere and Ella is hungry" he says and he nods letting him go.

Mikey enters the house and Ella runs into his arms. "right let me get your mummy off the floor" he says walking up to her room. "oh princess" Mikey says going to run a bath for her. "Ella where are mummy's pyjamas" Mikey asks "here daddy" Ella smiles running to her draw. "what about bedding" he asks "here" she smiles and he nods getting some stuff out and cleaning her bed for her.

"ill sort the floor out in a minute okay" he tells Ariana and she nods. "Ella your hungry right" he asks "please sort mummy out first" she asks "okay baby I will" he rubs her back kissing her head.

"come on you lets get you clean" he helps Ariana up and takes her to the bathroom and gets her unchanged. "dont be embarrassed baby its okay" he calms her the last thing he needed was her freaking out causing her to throw up even more.

He helps clean her over washing her hair and ensuring all the sick was off her. "come on angel" he helps her back out and dry. He carried her to the bedroom and gets her changed before getting her hair dryer and drying her hair not wanting her to go to bed with wet hair since she didn't need to be more sick.

"right now for food for this little one" he smiles picking Ella up and taking her downstairs. "is pasta okay" Mikey asks and Ella nods sitting on the stool. "where did you put mummy's phone" he asks "its next to her bed" she smiles making him nod putting the pasta in a pan. "do I get cheese daddy" Ella asks "of course" he chuckles.

"oh hi" Joan says coming through the door "hi" he smiles "wheres Ariana" Joan asks confused "shes sick" Mikey says "oh my" Joan says "Ella called me asking for help and now im here" he says getting out a bowl and placing it on the side.

"your a good girl" Joan smiles kissing Ellas head. "always" Ella smiles "daddy are you staying" Ella asks "ill have to ask your mummy if she wants me here and if she does ill have to go home and get some clothes" Mikey says "nonna are you staying home now" Ella asks "no baby i have to go back to work" Joan says "i came home to grab something" she smiles going to grab the paper work.

"if Ariana doesnt want you to stay can you stay till I come home" Joan asks "of course I wouldn't want Ella home alone with a sick mother" Mikey says and Joan nods giving Ella a kiss before letting Mikey hand her food.

Mikey walks up to Ariana's bedroom and puts carpet cleaner on the floor. "do you want me to stay with you tonight" he asks "please" she says "okay well I need to go pick some stuff up from my house and get clean ill take Ella with me and you try get some sleep" he says and Ariana nods. "keep our girl safe" she says making him smile as she said our. "I don't wanna be sick so" he pecks her cheek.

Mikey walks downstairs and smiles to Ella. "your going to come with daddy so he can get some stuff and then we are going to come back here okay" Mikey says "will mummy be okay if we leave her" Ella asks "she will mummy is going to sleep" he says "so go get your shoes" he smiles and Ella nods running up to her room to get some shoes. Ella comes back down and Mikey helps her.

"right come on cutie" he smiles helping her into the car before driving to his house. "is your mummy going to be here" Ella asks "no she will be working" he says taking her hand and going into the house.

"daddy need to shower okay so can you watch tv here" he asks and Ella nods sitting on his bed and cuddling into his sheets.

Mikey kisses her head before going to shower not taking too much time since he had Ella with him and she was upset that her mother was sick. "Daddy I need a wee" Ella gasps "come in princess" Mikey says covering himself with a towel. Ella runs in and sits on the toilet.

"sorry" she giggles "its better you come in that pee yourself" he smiles going to get changed. "would you br mad if I peed myself" she asks "nope because accident happen" he smiles pouting his lips which Ella runs and kisses.
c
****
"daddy" Ella giggles "yes giggle box" he asks "can we have a tea party" Ella asks "of course we can" He smiles "go get the stuff then" he smiles making her run off.

Ella comes back and Mikey sits with her playing with her. "opps you split it" Ella gasps "oh no" Mikey pouts "its okay daddy can have some more" she smiles pouting him some more fake water. "thank you" he smiles.

"im hungry again" Ella giggles making Mikey look at the time "im sure I can find you something to eat" he smiles making Ella nod. He walks into the kitchen and roots for some food. "Ella come help" He pouts making Ella giggle. "i want this" Ella holds chicken nuggets "okay I can make you some" he smiles.

Ella climbs onto the chair and grabs some paper and began to doodle, Mikey smiles at her. "im going to check on your mummy will you be okay" Mikey asks and Ella nods.

Mikey walks up to Ariana's bedroom and Ariana looks at him. "how you feeling" he asks perching next to her "a little better" she smiles "good" he smiles taking her hand.

"daddy" Ella whines "yes" he asks "you said you would be a minute mot 500" Ella says "i told you i was coming to check on your mummy actually" he responds "Ella" Ariana raises her eyebrow. "is this how i have taught you how to behave" Ariana asks "no" Ella pout

"now come give your mummy a kiss whole daddy goes rescues what he is cooking" Ariana days making Ella run over and jump on Ariana.

"i love you mummy" Ella smiles "i love you too baby girl" Ariana snuggles her.