52

Ariana walked back downstairs sitting on the sofa pulling her girl into a hug. Ella cuddled into her sensing her mother needed her. Mikey frowns at Ariana's action.

"if your tummy still hurting baby" He asks gently walking over to her and she shakes her head. "im going to go toilet okay" he kisses her head "no" Ariana says.

Ariana didn't want to know the answer she was scared. "baby girl i need to pee" Mikey sighs stroking her hair. Ariana rolled away from him making Ella pout.

"whats wrong with mummy daddy" Ella asks "shes going to be okay sweetheart" he rubs her back. "come on why dont we put on a movie for you" Mikey suggests mamking Ella nod. "get well soon mummy" Ella kisses her cheek before climbing onto the other chair and cuddling into blanket.

Mikey notice Ariana begin to cry making him pout. "come on princess" he extends his arm making Ariana take it. Mikey took Ariana up to bed. "have a nap okay maybe it will help" he kisses her head wiping under her eyes.

"please stay" she asks "baby i have Ella to look after" he gently says making her nod and close her eyes.

Mikey walks downstairs and Ella smiles to him cuddling the teddy he had got her. "is mummy going to be okay daddy" Ella asks "she is baby, i promise you" he pecks her head. "good daddy" Ella smiles cuddling into him.

After a movie with Ella he decided to go check on Ariana. He walks up the stairs and into the bedroom and smiles at his sleeping princess. He gently walks into the bathroom and picked up the test.

"positive"

Mikey blinks twice at the test "fuck" he mutters. No matter how much he wanted a child he knew how Ariana felt about this subject.

He walks back into the bedroom and perches next to her on the bed. He gently brushes through her hair loving how silky smooth it always feels.

"Ari baby" he whispers into her ear making her whine in her sleep. "princess" he asks making her slowly open her eyes making his heart melt at her cuteness.

"i want you to stay still and not run a mile okay. I want you to stay calm and breath okay" he takes her hand making her nod "your pregnant" he gently says.

"no!" Ariana says breaking down in floors of tears. "breath Ariana" he reminds her making Ariana breath as she started to feel a little dizzy. "i need water" Ariana sobs "Ill go get you some" he pecks her head running to get her a bottle of water.

He ran back up to her handing her the bottle making her open it and drink some of it. "we forgot protection" she sniffs "it obviously solit Ariana. I would never ever ever do that to you" he tells her feeling back for her.

She was already broken enough, He was slowly working on helping her through it.  As much as he wanted a baby with her and she wasn't ready for one yet the last this he wanted as her to be pregnant.

"i need more sleep" Ariana lays down "take as much time as you need to process it. Im ready to talk when ever you need to" he tells her making her nod.

Mikey walked down the stairs and Ella looks up hopeful. "shes feeling a little sick so shes having more sleep" he sighs sitting next to her. "so shes sleeping to get better" Ella asks and Mikey nods rubbing her back. "okay" Ella smiles.

*****
"MIKEY" Ariana cries from the bathroom. Her head hung over the toilet. "MIKEY" she cries again before hearing his footsteps. He opens the bathroom door and he was wide awake when he saw her. He grabs her hair bobbling it out the way so she wouldn't throw up in it.

"get it up baby" he rubs her back. "w-water" Ariana whispers making him grab the glass and fill it up and hand it to her. Ariana leans against the wall making Mikey sit next to her letting her lean her head onto his shoulders.

"Everything is going to be okay right?" Ariana questions looking up to him. "of course it is" he rubs her side. Ariana takes his hand and placed it onto her tummy making her smile. She felt warm inside a feeling she never got with Ella and that was all because sh had the love of her life next to her and she knew he wasn't going anywhere.

Mikey looks at her and smiles noticing her body language and facial expression. "i love you miss Grande" he leans to kiss her lips. "can we go to bed the floor is cold" Ariana asks "of course we can" he chuckles standing up and holding out it arms. Ariana stood up washing he mouth out before going to climb in bed.

"come cuddle" Ariana whines "coming beautiful" He chuckles climbing into bed and pulling her into his arms.