62

"so hows life" Sarah giggles "stressful" Ariana sighs "these two are driving me mad"she pouts "your gonna be the best mummy to them though" Gabi chuckles "i miss Ella" Sarah sighs "i miss her too" Gabi adds "she misses you both" Ariana smiles lightly.

"hows Mikey" they asks "hes good. Literally wont keep his hands off me" Ariana chuckles "he just cares about you" Gabi tell her. "i know" Ariana smiles.

"how you sleeping since its twins" Sarah asks "its so hard. I just cant get comfy my bump is too big" she pouts.

*****
Ariana walks through the door and Ella runs into her arms "hi princess how come your home" Ariana asks confused "i was sick" Ella pouts "oh no my baby girl" Ariana pouts. "hi princess" Mikey smiles coming out of the kitchen handing Ella her drink.

"why didn't i get the call" Ariana asks "they called the home phone" Mikey says making Ariana nod sitting down. Ella climbs next to her cuddling into her.

"how long left mummy" Ella asks placing her hands on her mamas tummy. "not long baby 8 weeks" Ariana tells her "i want to meet them already" she pouts "i think we all do" Ariana chuckles.

"you going to be okay with her if i carry on with the babies room" Mikey asks "ill be fine" Ariana smiles pouting her lips making him smile and give her a kiss.

"how does daddy know when you want kisses mummy" Ella asks confused "sometimes he wants a kiss and will just kiss me. Sometimes my body language. I don't know I think he just knows" Ariana shrugs.

"can i go ask him" Ella asks "sure but be careful" Ariana asks and Ella nods walking up to the twins room. Ella opens the door and Mikey smiles at his little girl.

"you okay" He asks "can i ask you something" Ella asks "of course" he smiles patting his lap. "its about mummy" she beams "is mummy okay" he asks making Ella nod her head.

"how do you know when mummy wants kisses" Ella asks "I know kisses make mummy happy because it shows I love her" Mikey explains "but I love her and i don't give her 1000 kisses a day" Ella asks confused "theres a few types of love baby girl"

"im confused. love means love" Ella says clearly confused. Mikey chuckles at her. "Well there is the love between a child and a parents. So you love mummy because she makes you happy and takes care of you. And mummy loves you because your a part of her that shes brought up and loves to care for you" Mikey smiles "i live you too daddy" Ella giggles "i know i just dont want to confuse you by including too many people" he sticks his tongue out at her.

"Then there is the love between me and your mummy" he smiles making her smile. There was something about when her parents spoke about each other that made Ella happy. "obviously I love you mummy so so so much" He chuckles "you better" she giggles making him chuckle at her sassy language. "so when i kiss mummy is means different from when you give mummy a kiss" he smiles.

"so when i grown big, i will love someone else" Ella asks "your daddy so no boys allowed" Mikey says making Ella pout. "i kissed a boy at school" Ella giggles running away from him. "no boys allowed" Mikey moans following her.

"mummy save me" Ella squeals cuddling into her "I kissed a boy now daddy mad" Ella giggles "stop kissing boys you" Ariana chuckles "sorry daddy" Ella giggles making him nod.

*****
Mikey walks into his bedroom and pouts at the fact Ariana was already asleep. Normally when Ariana went to bed before him it was because she wanted to relax but he guessed she was tired.

Mikey gently climbs into bed trying not to wake her turning off the light and closing his eyes.

"Mikey" Ariana mumbles making him look at her. "you okay" he asks "i feel dizzy" she pouts. Mikey sits up turning on the light before gently sitting her up and getting her some water.

"were you awake or asleep" he asks "i woke up when you came in the room" she pouts leaning against him. "ill be so happy when there out of me. there making me feel so sick sometimes, different from how i felt with Ella" she pouts "I know princess I know, it will all be over soon" he gently rubs her back.

"then we just get no sleep" Ariana giggles "better than you being in pain" he smiles "how bad was Ella with sleeping" he asks "i had this Moses basked that went next to my bed and was clear on the side by my bed so she could see me and it made her sleep" Ariana giggles.

"i also liked it because i got to watch her sleep" she smiles "no wonder she loves your bed" he chuckles "she made everything feel so much better she was like my comfort"