fun times!

"mummy" Ella shakes her "mummy" Ella pouts. "Daddy" Ella whines making him wake up. "hey whats wrong little one" Mikey asks giving her a cuddle. "mummy wont wake up" she sniffs "is there anything i can help with" he asks "i want mummy" she looks to him and he nods.

"baby" he kisses Ariana's lips making her open her eyes. "mummy" Ella crawls into her arms "yes baby" Ariana asks "im scared" she pouts "what you scared of" Ariana asks "you leaving me" she pouts "never ever gonna happen" Ariana tells her giving her a kiss.

"promise" Ella asks "of course i promise im never leaving you" Ariana rubs her back. "i think daddy was tired" Ella giggles making Ariana look down to her boyfriend and chuckle.

"can i sleep here" Ella asks and Ariana nods letting her crawl and get comfy. "will daddy get mad because im taking mamas cuddles" Ella asks. "he can have mamas cuddles later" she chuckles snuggling down with her little girl.

*****
"baby can i talk to you" Mikey asks coming over and massaging her shoulders. "of course what you want to talk about" Ariana asks looking up from her laptop. "how would you feel if i became a police officer" Mikey asks "i mean its your life and if its what you want to do im happy to support you" Ariana replies. "it just makes me worry more about you" he pouts "why your still gonna be with me right" Ariana asks "of course, your never getting rid of me" he kisses her lips. "it means a lot of work on us ill have to study and work and keeping you stress free" he tells her "baby whats making you want to be a police officer right now" Ariana asks "i dont know" he sighs "i just feel like im letting you down if im not earning" he sighs "you are earning baby. My feelings wouldnt change no matter what job you have even if you were a gardener i wouldnt care because i love you" Ariana says "okay" he smiles.

Ariana smiles up to him giving him a kiss. "love you" he smiles "love you too" she replies "this girl needs to tale a break from work and to rest" Mikey says "and do what" Ariana asks looking up to him "why dont we go for a meal" Mikey suggests "when Ella is in bed?" Ariana asks and Mikey nods "sure" she smiles.

"lets hope i dont lash out this time" she giggles "i think youll be good this time, as long as no one decided to flirt with me and then you go crazy" he chuckles

"its not funny" Ariana pouts "you know i would never ever cheat on you right" Mikey asks "yeah but sometimes your too kind to see what's going on" Ariana replies sitting down. "so has it happened again" he asks confused "no but i feel like it will and you will be taken from me and Ella" Ariana admits.

"never gonna happen angel. I love you too much to let go of you" he takes her hand. Ariana smiles lightly at him making him smile back at her.

"what should i wear" she asks "i mean its up to you baby what ever you feel comfortable in" he smiles "no clothes" she jokes "not happening thats for me only" he says "then pick something" she whines "fine" Mikey rolls his eyes going into the wardrobe.

"Ariana what the fuck" Mikey says carrying out a box. "what" Ariana asks confused "these underwear a sexy as fuck" Mikey says "can you please put them back" Ariana rolls her eyes "you put me in charge im choosing what your wearing" he says.

"fine but you better be able to keep it in your pants" she says "excuse me i can" he pouts "okay" she chuckles grabbing her phone and scrolling through insta on her tummy.

Mikey walks out he wardrobe and jumps on her making her cough. "your so annoying" Ariana pouts. Mikey sits up and Ariana rolls over so he was straddling her.

"you love me really" he says "i do" Ariana smiles. "i need to pee though" Ariana pouts "no you don't you just went" he laughs.