46

Mikey placed Ella down in the house and Ella walks to the sofa and sat down. "can i watch tv mummy" Ella asks "yes" Ariana puts it on and puts on her favourite channel.

"im going to go run you a bath" Mikey tells Ariana who nodded her head sitting next to Ella. "im so glad were home now" Ariana smiles to her little girl. "me too mummy" Ella grins.

"so what would you girls like to eat tonight im treating you to takeaway" he asks "i was noodles" Ella asks "so somewhere that does noodles and your happy" Mikey asks and Ella nods.

"Chinese" Ariana smiles and Mikey nods. "are all these for me" Ella asks "they are" Ariana smiles "people love me" Ella giggles "they do but nor more than me" Ariana says "i know" Ella smiles "you love me more than daddy" she giggles "i do"

*****
Ariana climbs into the bath relaxing as the warm water hit her body. "mama" Ella asks "you want to get in by any chance" Ariana asks and Ella nods already half undressed.

Ariana lifts her in and Ella giggles. "i forgot my socks" she laughs "its okay" Ariana smiles taking them off. Ella lays on her mamas front and Ariana rubs her back. "im sad" Ella pouts "its okay to be sad baby" Ariana tells her kissing her head. "i dont want to be sad" Ella pouts "i don't want you to be sad too but it will pass i promise you" Ariana tells her.

"how did i know you would be in here" Mikey asks "because where mama is i am" Ella says and Mikey nods "you okay with her with you" Mikey asks "of course" Ariana smiles "mamas dont get time to themselves" Ariana chuckles "what about when i sleep" Ella asks "then i want to spend time with daddy because he makes me very happy" Ariana tells her "good" Ella nods in approval. "you make me more happy" Ariana tells her "i love you" Ella gives her a kiss.

"Mama can you and daddy have a baby to make me happy" Ella asks "ill think" Ariana says and Ella nods. "you ready to get out" Ariana asks and Ella shakes her head "me want a wash" Ella asks making Ariana grab the shampoo and wash her hair before washing her body. "better" Ariana asks and Ella nods standing up. Ariana climbs out the bath and wraps her little girl in a towel before wrapping her self in one and picking Ella up.

"lets go get you changed" Ariana smiles taking her to her room "doggy" Ella asks and Ariana nods getting her doggy pyjamas out for her and getting her changed.

"can i go find daddy" Ella asks and Ariana noss letting her go off while she got her self changed and dried her hair.

****
"baby" Ariana leans against the door "whats up princess" Mikey asks pulling up his pants and walking over to her. "Ella asked me for a baby" Ariana mumbles "okay?" he questions "she said it would make her happy and i didnt know what to respond" she pouts.

"do you want a baby" Mikey asks and Ariana shakes her head "then we dont have a baby Ariana" Mikey hugs her "but i want my little girl to be happy again" Ariana cries "shhh" he pecks her head.

"seeing him brought everything back, the night she was conceived everything" Ariana sniffs. "you want to talk about it" he asks gently causing her to shake her head "it might be good to talk" He says taking her hand "i said no" Ariana says making him nod and kiss her head.

"you showed me what love was and i dont want that to change because you know what happened" she says "Ariana i know what happened already just not the details. I still love you but were not talking about it because you dont want to" Mikey picks her up carrying her to bed.

*****
IM MEETING SOCIAL HOUSE!!!!!