54

"Ella your mummy is here to collect you" Daisy shouts making Ella run to the door and jump into her arms "hey princess" Ariana smiles. "is daddy home" Ella asks "nope gone to work baby girl im sorry" Ariana pouts "its okay mama" Ella smiles walking to the car.

"so how was your sleepover" Ariana asks "it was good mummy. Did you say yes" Ella asks "I did" Ariana smiles at her "I helped daddy pick the ring" Ella beams "well you sure did a perfect job of picking it." she smiles.

****
"Ella i have some girls you want to see" Ariana calls up the stairs. Ella comes to the stairs and instantly ran into Sarahs and Gabi's arms "i missed you" Ella smiles "we miss you too" Gabi smiles. "mummy is getting married" Ella beams "she is" they look up to Ariana and Ella and Ariana nod. "well congratulations" they smile.

"can i get you both a drink" Ariana asks "just some water please" Gabi smiles "same for me" Sarah smiles sitting down on the sofa with Ella as she told them all about her life.

Ariana walks back in with some water for them and sat down. "so lets see the ring" they beam making Ariana hold out her hand. "its gorgeous" they smile "i helped" Ella butts in making them all laugh.

"mummy is also having a baby" Ella says "Ella" Ariana asks "please mummy" Ella asks "its not up to you" Ariana tells her.

*****
"baby" Ariana asks "wow when did you turn this into a study zone" Mikey asks walking into the kitchen. "i just got offered a job" Ariana says "since when did you apply" he asks confused.

"I never applied for any they just called me and said that they can help me along with my studies" she says. "so you'll be like a teacher just you'll also be studying" he asks and she nods. "well did you take it" he asks "what about Ella" Ariana says "Ariana Ella is back into school its okay i know your not used to it but i think that it will be good you" he gently tells her.

"you really think" she asks and he nods. "it will help your studies so much and gain your confidence" he smiles giving her a hug. "but what if my baby needs me and im not there" Ariana sniffs "you'll be a call away. ill be a call away she will be safe" he smiles and she nods.

"now if you would like a room to study you can have the spare room" he tells her "i love you" she smiles "i love you too Miss Grande. I cant wait for our future" he smiles.

"Ella thinks im pregnant" Ariana says "what did you tell her" he asks "nothing really" she pouts.

"im still early i dont want to break her heart if something goes wrong" Ariana sighs looking up to him. "i know sweetheart" he kisses her head.

"i love you" he smiles "i love you too" she smiles back.

-*****
Mikey woke up to Ariana kicking him but not like normal. He was used to her moving around getting comfy and occasionally hitting him but this was different. He instantly turned on the light wanting to make sure that she way okay.

"Ariana baby" he shakes her gently pushing some of her bed hair out of her face. Ariana sat up with heavy breaths. "breath" Mikey rubs her back making her flinch.

Ariana climbed off the bed leaving Mikey very confused. Yet also concerned. He slowly followed her wanting to make sure she was safe. He felt alright when she only when to get in bed with Ella.

Ariana climbs under cuddling her little girl trying not to wake her up.

****
Ella woke up a couple hours later climbs over her mama leaving her to sleep. Ella runs and gets in her parents bed where Mikey smiles at her telling her to be quiet. "My little girl is throwing up everywhere and im not leaving her" Mikey lies making Ella frown and fold her arms.

"daddy why did you lie" Ella asks "because i wanted a day with my family but you should never lie okay" he sighs. "why is mummy in my bed" Ella asks confused. Shuffling over to sit in Mikey's lap.

"she was kicking me in her sleep and i wanted to make sure she was okay but she just got off the bed and came and cuddled you" he explains tickling her back lightly. "so mummy was having a nightmare" Ella asks "i think so baby but until she wakes up and i can talk to her i dont know what was wrong with her" he sighs standing up from the bed with Ella in his arms.

Ella giggles holding on to him. "don't drop me" She giggles "never" he smiles giving her a kiss carrying her down the stairs and placing her on the counter.

"coco pops daddy please" Ella asks "sure thing angel" he smiles looking at her before getting her favourite bowl out and pouring her some coco pops.

Ella sits on her chair waiting for her daddy to hand her breakfast to her. "how did you sleep angel" he asks handing her the bowl before flicking on the kettle and grabbing a cup out the cupboard.

"i sleep good daddy" Ella beams making him smile "that is very good don't want you being tired do we" he chuckles tapping her nose.

Ariana slowly walked down the stairs and over to her two favourite people. Mikey smiles lightly to her making her smile and walk over and warp her arms around him.

"are you okay baby" he asks rubbing her back. She quickly nodded her head making him frown. "want a tea" he questions "please" she smiles unwrapping herself to go give her daughter a hug.

"morning mummy" Ella beams giving her a hug. "morning beautiful girl" Ariana smiles kissing her head.