48

"Ariana i actually need my hand now" Mikey chuckles making Ariana let go of it and let him park. Ariana climbs out the car making Mikey walk around and give her a hug. "love you" she smiles "love you too" he smiles taking her hand and leading her into the restaurant.

"table for two" the waitress asks and Mikey nods. "right this way" she smiles taking them both to a table "thank you" Ariana smiles.

"no going physio at other girls tonight" Mikey takes her hand "i wont" she giggles grabbing the menu and looking for some food to eat.

"what you fancy" he asks "some chicken" she smiles "you and your chicken" he chuckles "i bet you fancy a curry" she asks and he nods.

"what drink" he asks "water please" she smiles to him "i see you need the toilet its okay" he smiles making her nod and walk off to the bathroom.

Ariana used the toilet before washing her hands before heading back to Mikey who was ordering there food.

"Ariana" Mikey chuckles "what" she asks "phone" he asks "no" she whines "tell me what your doing" he asks "making sure my baby is okay" she pouts "phone" he says making her hand it to him.

"Ella is fine. if she wasn't your mum would call" Mikey tells her "please enjoy tonight" he asks "im trying i just want to know if my baby is still in pain" she says "no dont cry" he rubs her back "come on we will face time her" he sits on the other side of the table with her.

"hi mummy, hi daddy" Ella smiles "hi sweetheart mummy wants to know if you still in pain" Mikey asks. "Mummy im fine im with grandma she takes food care of me please have some fun mummy" Ella asks "okay i love you" Ariana smiles "i love you too" Ella blows her a kiss before hanging up.

"okay ill stop worrying" Ariana smiles making him give her a kiss handing her phone back to her.

The waiter comes over with there food making Ariana smile thanking them before they both tucked in.

Mikey leans across the table and adjusts her dress making her look down at her self. "was i showing" she asks "no it was just annoying me" he chuckles making her smile shaking her head at him.

"i don't get how there still so small did you bottle feed Ella" he asks "babe stop looking at them" Ariana rolls her eyes "but no she hates bottles we couldn't find the right one that she liked till when i started her on normal food then she hated me" Ariana pouts. "your too cute" he laughs.

"why don't we go see a movie after this" he asks  "sure" she smiles "sometimes i think you wish i didn't have Ella" Ariana frowns "shut up" he shakes his head.

"Ariana i love the fact you have Ella. I love the fact you allowed me to be her daddy. I love the fact you let me in. I love everything about you and couldn't think of anything different." he leans over to kiss her lips making her smile.

Ariana finished her food and Mikey takes her hand "come on lets go see whats on" he smiles paying on the way out.

"what if there is nothing we fancy" Ariana asks "then we go hone and cuddle" Mikey smiles "okay" Ariana smiles. "you want to go do that" he asks "but you want to go cinema" she looks up to him.

"if you don't fancy anything speak up." He takes her hand making her nod and look at what was on.

"can we watch that" Mikey asks "sure" Ariana smiles. Ariana shuffled closer to Mikey making Mikey wrap his arms around her as he paid.

"you have a good one" the lady smiles to Ariana "yeah thanks" Ariana says pulling Mikey away with her. "whats wrong" he asks "i thought i saw someone" she pouts "you sure your okay" he asks and she nods "come on" she pulls him to the room making him shake his head.

*****
"can we watch Netflix" Ariana asks "are you not tired" Mikey asks "nope" she giggles taking off her shoes. "fine"

Ariana leans up to kiss Mikey's lips making him smile and kiss back placing his hands on her hips naturally as hers wrapped around his neck. "love me?" she asks making him smile and nod laying her on the bed as they made out for a little while before he slipped his hands into her panties.