Time with Ella. 💙

"Hi" Joan smiles opening the door. "There in Ariana's bedroom. So up the stairs to the right" she smiles and he nods walking up to Ariana's bedroom where they both were cuddled watching movies. "Hi" Ariana smiles "yay Mikey came to see us" Ella runs into his arms "hi cutie. I heard that I needed to spend sometime with you both before I could steal your mama for a few hours is that correct" Mikey asks her "yes" Ella nods. "please bring her back" Ella sniffs "of course, Ill ensure that she is back" Mikey says "promise" Ella asks "i promise. I could never take you mama away from you forever it would break you mum way too much" he says placing her back down to her feet.

"Mummy im going toilet" Ella says "okay baby" Ariana says as she runs off. "im sorry about her" Ariana says "no no its okay. shes just protective over you" he smiles "so what are we doing tonight" she asks "going for a meal" he says "so it this a date" she asks "you could say" he says.

"did i miss the kiss mummy" Ella asks running back into the bedroom making Mikey look confused "no you didnt i think there about too" Ariana smiles making Ella sit back in front of the tv. "YAY" Ella screams making Ariana chuckle at her little girl before the tv went off.

"hey mummy" Ella whines "hey it wasn't me we have had a power cut" Ariana pulls her into her arms "oh" Ella snuggles into her "so now what are we going to do" Ella asks "we could take you to the park" Ariana says "indoor" Ella asks "mama doesnt have £6.50 in cash i only have money on my card and its too far to walk to a cash machine baby girl im sorry" Ariana sighs. "ill pay" Mikey says seeing the sadness in ariana's eyes and Ellas eyes.

"no" Ella says "ill go to the outdoor park" Elle says sitting on the floor and putting on some shoes. "you sure" Mikey asks Ella picking her up. "im sure" she smiles.

*****
Ariana lets Ella go to play while she sat down on a bench. "Ariana can I ask you something" Mikey asks "sure" she smiles lightly up to him. "are you struggling money wise" he asks stroking her arm. "what you trying to say im a bad parent" Ariana shuffles away from him. "no. you have such a good little girl shes well behaved. I just want to know if your struggling." he asks "in all honesty i just don't like taking her to the indoor play area around here. The last 4 times i have taken her she has been made cry and hit and i would rather her not get hit" Ariana says "okay" he replies.

"mama i cut my knee" Ella pouts "oh dear, mummy kiss it better" Ariana says kissing her graze on her knee making Ella smile before running back off.

Ariana sees the boys from her school walking towards then. "Ella come on" Ariana says "no mummy" Ella cries. Mikey took notice of Ariana and went and picked Ella up to get Ariana away from getting upset.

"thats right walk away" the boys laugh.

"Ella im so sorry" Ariana takes her from Mikey making Ella push her away and raise her arms back to Mikey. "Ella" Mikey rubs her back "come on lets go get you some sweets" He suggests kissing her head lightly.

"what mummy does is try to protect you from bad things thats all your mummy was trying to do" Mikey says "she never makes me leave the park early" Ella sobs "which is why we are going to get you some sweets" Mikey tells her.

"okay" Ella says "can mummy have a hug" He asks "i wanna be on your shoulders" she says "then give mummy a hug" he says making Ella give Ariana a hug. "i love you" Ariana pouts her lips "i love you too" Ella smiles kissing her lips.

Mikey bends down and Ariana helps Ella onto his shoulders. "are you okay with that" Ariana asks and he nods holding Ellas legs.

____
sorry i havent updated lately i was at ariana's concert last night