Sleepover 🥺

"Hey" Ariana smiles "hey" Mikey smiles sitting down next to her on the bed. "wheres Ella" he asks "here" Ella giggles running back into the room and into Ariana's arms "hows my princess" Ariana asks "good I missed you though" she pouts kissing Ariana's lips "I missed you too. So how was the trip" Ariana asks "it was good and Nonna bought me sweets when she picked me up" Ella giggles "so you had fun today" Ariana asks and Ella nods.

"are you staying" she looks to Mikey "I am" Mikey nods. "have you eaten" Ariana looks to Mikey who nods "i have" Ella giggles "I know you have" Ariana tickles her making her giggle "mama stop" Ella giggles cuddling into her. "okay" Ariana kisses her head.

"so you have 2 hours till bedtime what you want to do" Ariana asks "play barbie" Ella asks "sure you can do that" Ariana says switching on the tv and putting on the Barbie game for her.

Ariana snuggles into Mikey making him smile. "we can do stuff together when she goes to bed" Ariana says "its okay" he rubs her back. "making sure she is okay is your main priority" he smiles kissing her lips.

"get off my mummy's lips" Ella says "Ella i can share" Ariana says "okay" Ella says still looking at the tv. "hey you three" Joan smiles "Hi mama" Ariana smiles "just making sure your okay" she smiles and Ariana nods.

"So how are you exams going" Mikey asks "i think there going well i mean they are hard so i dont know" she shrugs "im sure you will do just fine" Mikey smiles. "you already have a life though. I have nothing" Ariana says "Ariana when I was your age I was the same as you your just getting started" he smiles "i have college though and I cant get a job and care for a baby girl" Ariana says "you are doing just fine" he kisses her lips again making Ella shuffle back and sit between them both.

"thats you told" Ariana says "you know I can still kiss him right" Ariana asks "I know I just wanted to cuddle you" Ella smiles "okay" Ariana chuckles stroking her head.

*****
"Ella" Ariana raises her eyebrow as she sees her in the door way pausing the film her and Mikey were watching. "what happened to daddy" She asks and Mikey notices her tense up "you don't have one" she replies "everyone has a daddy" Ella replies "ELLA I SAID YOU DONT HAVE ONE" Ariana spits "hey hey its okay" he rubs Ariana's back getting off the bed and walking to pick Ella up.

"come on lets go get you a drink" he rubs her back. "breath Ella" he says "what happened to this little one" Joan asks "wheres Ariana" she asks "Ariana got frustrated so she go annoyed at her" Mikey says getting Ella to drink some water.

"you want to go to Nonna" he asks and Ella shakes her head holding on to Mikey. "come on lets get you back to bed he carries her to her room and places her on the bed. "I know mummy loves you okay. She loves you so much shes just upset and stressed at the minute okay" he explains kissing her head. "what does mummy do when she puts you to bed" he asks

"give me a goodnight kiss and tucks me in" she wipes her eyes. "okay" he smiles kissing her cheek and tucking her in "goodnight" he smiles leaving the room.

Mikey walks to Ariana's room and picks her up letting her hold onto him and cry. "Im sorry" she sobs "its okay" he gently rubs her back. "what happened" he asks gently. "I have a court order against her dad" Ariana says "he's never aloud to see her, he isn't aloud near me" she replies "did he hurt you" he asks and Ariana nods. "oh sweetheart" he rubs her back.

"is Ella okay" Ariana asks "she was upset" he says making her go to her room. "mummy is sorry princess" Ariana pulls her into a hug. "i love you mummy" she says "I love you too" she smiles kissing her lips before placing her back into bed.

Ariana walks back to Mikey and climbs on the bed. "Im going to take care of you" he kisses her lips making her smile. "come on lets get back to watching the movie" he smiles "we need to get changed" Ariana says "okay we can do that" he smiles. "ill go in the bathroom" he says "you sure" Ariana asks and he nods.

Ariana quickly got changed before sitting on the bed waiting for him to come out. "cute" he smiles climbing on the bed and letting her cuddle into him. "love you" Ariana looks up yo him "i love you too"

"would you allow me to take you and Ella pn holiday for a weekend" he asks looking at her "i would love too but at least let me pay for Ella since I know you will demand for me" she asks "nope Im paying for Ella too. I have savings Im looks for a cheap place to rent too and Im going to help you because I love you. I will happily use my savings to help you get your dream
career" he takes her hand "your too kind" Ariana pouts kissing his lips.