❤️

Ariana opens her eyes to darkness and not being able to move "where the fuck am i" she panics trying to get free. "good morning" Mikey pouts pushing her away so she realised where she was. "when did you get here" Ariana throws her arms around him giving him a kiss. "last night you were asleep so i just fell asleep next to you" Mikey smiles holding her.

"is everything okay with your family now" Ariana asks "yes everything is fine and now i get to be back with my two girls" Mikey smiles. "so happy about that" Ariana smiles straddling him and laying against his chest.

"was laying next to me not close enough" he chuckles "nope" she giggles "Ellas gone school your mum took her" He adds "so were alone" she asks and he nods.

Ariana leans in and kisses his lips.

**** (i didnt know if you wanted me to write about it)
"fuck" Ariana pants as Mikey lays next to her "you okay" he asks stroking her cheek. "im great" she hides her head "dont be embarrassed baby" he chuckles. "did i really just have sex" Ariana asks "you did" he chuckles "im not scared anymore" she smiles "i guess your not" he smiles.

Ariana smiles cuddling into his arms. "you going sleep" he asks and Ariana nods "im tired now" she yawns "okay" he chuckles kissing her head rubbing her back.

Mikey pulls the sheets over them more and watched Ariana as she slept.

After a few hours Mikey was bored of holding Ariana and he needed the toilet. He leans down and kisses her lips. Ariana whines opening her eyes "you made a promise that i could have all the kisses in the world" he kisses her again making her smile "why you wake me though what you need" Ariana asks "the toilet" he pouts making Ariana shuffle out of his arms and let him get free

*****
"mummy" Ella squeals running into her arms "hi baby" Ariana smiles kissing her head "mummy is naked" Ella giggles making Ariana chuckle "mummy was a little too warm" Ariana lies.

Mikey comes out the bathroom fully dressed and Ariana smiles. "hi daddy. mummy is naked" Ella giggles running to give him a hug "i know she is baby girl" Mikey smiles picking Ella up and giving her a big cuddle.

"daddy not mind mummy naked" Ella asks "nope if mummy wants to be naked she can be naked" he smiles kissing her head. "i want to show you my painting i did in school" Ella smiles "okay take me" he smiles "no i wanna be carried" she pouts "alright then direct me" he chuckles making Ella point.

"go shower baby girl me and Ella can cuddle" he smiles making Ariana smile and climb off the bed.

"when did daddy get back" Ella asks him "late last night but you were sleeping so was mummy" he chuckles "okay" Ella slides down and picks up her painting "look its me you and mummy" she smiles making him smile "your adorable" he smiles kissing her head.

"daddy will you adopt me" Ella blurts out. "ELLA" Joan snaps making Ella jump and run off. Ella ran into her mums bathroom and into the shower hugging her mama. "Ella?" Ariana asks confused bending down and giving her a hug.

Ella began to get distressed as she was fully clothes which made them become heavy. Ariana takes them on and rubs her sobbing little girls back. "grandma shouted at me" Ella cries "what did you do, or break" Ariana asks "i asked daddy to adopt me" Ella wipes her eyes.

"then she started shouting at daddy and i heard the door shut i think daddy left does daddy not love me" Ella asks breaking Ariana's heart. Ariana stands up picking Ella up and resting her on her hip as she began to wash her little girls body. "daddy adores you sweetheart. im going to sort this out okay" Ariana tells her. "want to go on a little trip away just me and you" Ariana asks "me you and daddy" Ella asks just me and you" Ariana pouts "okay" Ella lays her head on Ariana's shoulder.

Ariana climbs out the shower and dries her little girl before getting her self dry and getting changed. "come on princess" Ariana coos stroking her cheek getting her changed and packing a bag.

"where we going" Ella asks "for some space" Ariana sighs walking out the door. Ella raises her arms making Ariana pick her up.

"what about aunty Sarah's" Ariana asks and Ellie nods. Ariana walks to Sarahs and Sarah lets them in. "Are you okay" Sarah asks "no" Ariana wipes her eyes.