Tears.

Mikey woke up and looked to Ariana at the side of him and smiles stroking her cheek. Ariana wakes up and smiles at him leaning over to kiss his lips and thats when she felt it. Wet between her legs. "please leave" she sniffs. "Ari" he asks "please Ill be down in a minute" she asks "okay" he climbs off the bed looking back at Ariana so confused.

"hi daddy" Ella smiles ""good morning" he smiles "wheres Ariana" Joan asks confused "she got upset and asked me to leave the room I tried to stay but she wouldn't let me" he shrugs. "did you say something" Joan asks "no i said good morning and she kissed me and then started to cry" Mikey frowns.

Ariana climbs off the bed and quickly stripped the bedding and changed the bed before grabbing some clothes and heading to the bathroom to clean herself off.

"i think i know what it is" Joan says "what" Mikey asks "shell be embarrassed she will have come on" Joan says looking at the date. Mikey pouts and walks up to her bedroom and walks inside.

He walks into the bathroom and he picks her up and carries her to the bed letting her cry on to his shoulder. "its okay" he rubs her back. "are you mad" she asks "i cant be mad at you for being a girl"

"im so embarrassed" she pouts "and that is okay to be, but im here to stay Ariana you are going to be on your period when your around me and I understand that" he explains.

"my tummy hurts" she pouts "aww baby" he kisses her head "mummy" Ella asks "yes baby" Ariana asks wiping her eyes. "i wanted to come cuddle" Ella says running over to her "aww my baby" Ariana rubs her back.

"im going to play" Ella says making Ariana pout "hey mummy wants cuddles" Ariana whines "daddy cuddle you" she giggles running off making Ariana look up to Mikey making him pull her into her arms. "my little girl jus rejected me" she pouts "shell be back soon wanting cuddles" Mikey laughs.

"i love you" Mikey smiles "I love you too" Ariana smiles.

*****
"Daddy" Ellas bottom lip wobbles running into his arms "please dont go" she sniffs "Im only going shop for your mummy and them im coming back" Mikey says "me come" she asks "go ask mummy then" he says following her.

"mummy" Ella asks "yes baby" Ariana asks "can i go shop with daddy" Ella asks "if you come give me a cuddle and a kiss and promise to be a good girl for him" Ariana says making Ella nod and run over to her and give her a hug and a kiss.

Mikey smiles taking Ella's hand and taking her to his car and fastening her into the car sear and driving them to the store.

"hand" Mikey says "one second daddy" Ella says making him look to her and chuckle "want help" he asks and Ella nods letting Mikey do up her shoes for her. Ella takes his hand and they both walk into the shop.

"so what does mummy need" Ella asks "she wants some chocolate" he smiles making Ella nod. "this aisle Ella" Mikey says making her follow him. "do you think mummy will like these" he asks "there pyjamas daddy" Ella giggles "i know they are but what you say" he asks "i think shell like them because there from you" She smiles making him nod guessing her size since he never bought her clothes.

"daddy can i have this" Ella asks holding a doll "no" he replies "but why" Ella sniffs. "because if it was mummy she would say no" he replies. He knew she saw him as her dad but he hadnt been her dad for long enough to change the way ariana brings her up as what he had seen Ella didnt get everything she wanted.

"daddy will get you some sweets" he says making her smiles "okay" she runs to that aisle making him chuckle and catch her up and put some chocolate and sweets in the basket before taking her to pay.

"daddy" Ella cries making him look down to her. Ella raises her arms making Mikey pick her up and rest her on his hip. Ella smiles loving how she got her own way.

"come on then lets go back and cheer your mummy up" he smiles "why is she sad daddy" Ella asks confused "because shes still sick" he pouts making Ella nod.

Ella ran straight into Ariana's arms when they arrived home waking her up. "have fun" Ariana asks cuddling her and Ella nods "it was okay" she yawns.