couple time

"So since we have no Ella your my baby for the night" Mikey smiles walking into Ariana's house with her. "I like the idea of that" she smiles "so im going to run you a nice bath and make you some decent food" he kisses her head giving her a hug.

"i would like that" she mumbles against his chest. Mikey walks up to Ariana's bathroom and began to run her a bath getting her a clean towel and some pyjamas to wear.

"baby do you think she is okay" Ariana asks shyly stood behind the door frame "shes going to be fine angel" He rubs her back "but what if she isnt" Ariana pouts "Emilys mum would call you sweetheart" Mikey tells her picking her up and letting her hold on to him.

"can we just go bed after we have eaten i just want my baby girl back" she sniffs "we can princess" he rubs her back gently. "come on your bath is ready" he places her down.

While Ariana got in the bath Mikey went and made her some food. "Wheres Ariana" Joan asks "in the bath. making her some food so she can go sleep since she is missing Ella" Mikey smiles "wait wheres Ella" Joan asks "Shes staying with Emily tonight and Ariana feels anxious about it" he smiles making Joan nod.

*****
Ariana woke up early hours of the morning and climbed off the bed walking to her little girls room to see what she could rob for the night. She finds Ellas favourite teddy which she was surprised she left and walked back to bed holding the teddy in her hand. Mikey wraps her back up in his arms making Ariana open her eyes again to see if he was awake smiling at the fact he was still asleep.

When Mikey woke up in the morning and looks at Ariana his heart broke. He gently peels her off him and climbs off the bed and put on some clothes grabbing his car keys and walking down to his car where he drove to Emilys house.

He knocked on the door and Emilys mum answered it and smiles to Mikey. "Ella your daddy is here" she calls making Ella come to the door. "how was she" Mikey asks "an angel" she smiles.

"where is mummy daddy" Ella asks "mummy is a little upset so she is still asleep" Mikey says fastening her into the car "why is mummy upset" Ella frowns "she misses you so she needs lots of cuddles today" he smiles making her nod while he drove them home.

Ella runs into the house and up the stairs and jumping on Ariana making her wake up. "Ella" she whines before opening her eyes and holding her little girl "your home" Ariana smiles kissing her lips. "im home" Ella smiles giving her mama a cuddle. "please never leave me again" Ariana pouts "mummy im growing up" Ella giggles "all sleepovers happen here" Ariana pouts "okay" Ella rubs her mamas back.

"did daddy not make you happy" Ella asks "he did baby but not having you with me and you not being with one of us scared me" Ariana kisses her head.

"where is daddy anyway" Ariana asks "he got a phone call he said he would be in soon" Ella snuggles into her mama.

*****
Ariana walks out to the car and climbs in. "is everything okay" Ariana asks "no" he sighs "im sorry i walked off this morning without anything a goodbye or an explanation." he takes her hand.

"something has happened with my family and im going to have to go out of town" he pouts. "okay" Ariana looks at him. "is Ella still awake" he asks "no but ill wake her" Ariana says "please i want to tell her i love her" he wipes his eyes.

Ariana leans in to kiss his lips before going back inside and walking up to Ellas room. "baby girl" Ariana gently shakes her making Ella whine. "Ella baby Daddy needs to say goodbye to you" Ariana sighs "no! he leaving us" Ella sits up immediately "just for a few days, he's coming back he just needs to go be with his family" Ariana tells her making Ella relax.

Ariana picks Ella up and carries her out to the car and Mikey takes his tired little girl. "Ella i know your tired but i love you so much and i want you to keep your mama safe for me while i go and be with my family" Mikey rubs her back. "promise you come back" Ella asks and Mikey nods kissing her head "okay daddy i love you too" she smiles.