surprise!

"wake up" Mikey throws a pillow at Ariana "nooo" Ariana whines. "please i have a surprise for your lazy bum" he tells her. Ariana opens her eyes and pouts "i want a shower and to get ready then" Ariana says "fine with me" he smiles leaning down to kiss his lips. Ariana climbs out of bed pulling her teeshirt down making Mikey shake his head "its comfy and you left it here" she frowns "you look good in my clothes" he smiles kissing her head letting her go and get ready.

Ariana goes and showers washing her hair and body before getting out and sitting on her bed in a towel and doing her make up. "Ella is gonna be mad at you" Mikey chuckles "what why" Ariana asks "thats too much make up for her liking" he chuckles "i haven't got that much on leave me alone" she pouts.

"what do i need to wear" Ariana asks "clothes" he replies "just put jeans and a top on" he rolls his eyes. Ariana throws some clothes on with a fluffy jacket since it was chilly outside considering it was the end of June.

*****
Ariana walks into a bare rundown house. "im crept out where are we" Ariana mumbles "we are going to live here when it is done" he tells her "no" Ariana looks at him "where did you afford this" she asks "i know a few people who are helping with getting the house done up and it was pretty cheap" he smiles.

"I FUCKING LOVE YOU" Ariana jumps into his arms holding on to him. "it wont be ready for a few weeks or months but i wanted to let you know about it" he tells her "im so happy" she smiles "obviously when it is safe to be here we will sit down and we will look at decorations and stuff" he adds and Ariana nods. "i can ask my mum for my savings for me to help you" Ariana smiles "baby girl its okay i have it covered. When your stable you can help pay for things right now i have it covered." he tells her and she nods kissing his lips.

"now lets leave these work men do their job and go for lunch" he smiles "babe i look horrible" she whines "your look fine baby" He squeezes her hand opening his car door for her.

"were not telling Ella are we" Ariana asks "no shell just constantly ask about it and make us change to many things, i think we need to do it alone between us" He tells her and Ariana nods "I agree" she smiles.

Mikey pulls up to a cafe and Ariana climbs out and waits for Mikey. "hows college going" Mikey asks "its going good. im getting a lot done that i need to need ti call round a few places for experience and i can move forward with my levels. Called round places too and i can start a uni course early too" Ariana smiles "thats good." he smiles.

Ariana sits down and looks at the menu. "i should get you driving lessons" Mikey says "i passed" Ariana giggles "yeah and youll need a few to get used to a car again when you get one" Mikey chuckles "do you want to come stay at mine tonight" Mikey asks "does Ella have a bed" Ariana asks and Mikey nods. "we have a spare room it has a double in but im sure she wont complain" he chuckles "sure ill come stay at yours" she smiles.

"right so if you were sleeping when i got there who took Ella to nursery" Mikey asks "me theres a thing called going back to bed" Ariana giggles.

***
"hi mummy hi daddy" Ella smiles coming out saying goodbye to her friends. "were staying at Mikey's tonight is that okay." Ariana asks and Ella nods taking her hand. "why are we walking" Ella asks "because daddy's cars at ours since me and him were on a walk before hand" Ariana says picking her up.

"I wasn't complaining" Ella says since she was picked up "I know i missed you today like everyday your away from me and mummy wanted a cuddle" Ariana smiles making Ella wrap her self more around her and give her mum a cuddle.

"Ella also make mummy feel better" she smiles "you do" Ariana smiles kissing her cheek. Mikey smiles at them both being so cute together. "what are you smiling at" Ella asks "you two being cute" he taps her nose "hey get off my nose" she giggles "you have a cute nose" Mikey says "mummy" Ella whines hiding her head into her chest.

"hey he was being nice" Ariana chuckles rubbing her back handing Mikey the key so he could unlock the door. "come on baby girl to your feet now mama has to pack for our sleepover" Ariana says making Ella slide down to her feet and sit on the sofa and turning on the tv.

Ariana walks into the kitchen and jumps up at the counter making Mikey roll his eyes "im small leave me alone" she whines "what you even after" Mikey asks making Ariana grab the sweet bowl.

"you hide it" he chuckles "of course" Ariana says grabbing a pack and taking them to Ella who smiles "thank you mummy" Ella smiles. "your welcome princess" Ariana smiles.

"you can stay down with her or you can come up" Ariana says to Mikey "ill cuddle with Ella" he smiles and Ariana nods running up the stairs.

She walks into Ellas room and packed her a bag which has clothes a spare pair and a teddy bear before going to her room and packing a bag for herself.

"Ella princess you need to get changed out of your uniform" Ariana calls from the top of the stairs making Ella come running up to her.

Ariana helps her undress and into some comfy clothes since she would only be putting her in some pyjamas soon.