morning sickness.

Ariana groans as she hears her alarm go off. She rolls out of Mikey's grip trying to turn off the annoying sound. Mikey chuckles at her before leaning across and turning it off for her.

"god damn it I even woke you" she pouts feeling bad. "hey its okay" he smiles kissing her lips.

"this baby is gonna fuck thing up" she sighs. "its okay" He takes her hand. "no its not okay Mikey." she snaps taking him back a little.

"I had just been offered a job that i had been meaning to talk to you about" Ariana sighs "wait what" he asks confused "you heard me now i have to get out girl to school" she climbs off the bed before running to the bathroom.

Mikey climbs off the bed going into the bathroom. "im fine" she sighs "just get Ella to school" she asks looking up to him. "okay" he pouts leaving her alone and going to wake Ella up.

"wheres mummy daddy" Ella asks confused, he never really woke her up it was more Ariana. "mummy isnt too good so shes going back to sleep baby" Mikey explains getting her uniform off the hooks. "can i go give mama a kiss before she falls back to sleep" Ella asks cutely.

"of course you can princess" he smiles before Ella ran off to her parents room. "no mummy asleep" Ella pouts. Ariana opens her eyes hearing her little girl.

"im awake princess" Ariana yawns making Ella go give her a big cuddle. "get well soon mummy" Ella asks "i will baby" Ariana smiles lightly. "now go let daddy get you ready foe school okay" she asks and Ella nods giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"me not want to get sick" Ella giggles "i dont want you sick either. I love you" Ariana smiles "i love you too"

****
"hey baby" Mikey smiles seeing her arrive at his work. "hi" she smiles walking over to him. "you look nice" he smiles admiring her outfit which consisted in high waited jeans and a cute light pink top and some vans before he gave her a hug. "thanks baby" she giggles sitting on his knee.

"tell me more about this job you have been offered" he asks rubbing her back. Mikey smiles feeling her relax slightly. "it is like a teaching job that will help me move forward with my career" Ariana pouts.

"why dont you go talk to then see if they accept the fact your pregnant" he asks "i suppose" she leans her head against his shoulder.

"im not mad at you for getting me pregnant, I hope you know that" she asks looking into his eyes "i know your not princess" he smiles giving her a quick kiss.

"this girl is just trying to accept it her self and understand then you will be okay" he smiles making her nod. Ariana leans her head against his shoulder. "you sleepy" he asks "no i just feel grim so i want your comfort" she pouts.

"aww baby girl" he sighs pushing some hair away from her face. "go talk to the school baby" he pats her lap. "im scared" she pouts "it will be okay" he smiles cutely at her making her nod.

Ariana stands up and kisses Mikey's lips before she left to head to the school. "Hi how may I help" The Lady behind the desk asks "Im here to speak with the principle" Ariana smiles lightly. "Ill go get her" she smiles standing up.

"Ariana right" She asks making Ariana nod and shake her hand. "come with me" she smiles making Ariana nod and follow her to the office.

"Im Mrs Daisy Williams" She adds making. "Have you thought about the job offer" She asks "I have" Ariana replies. "well" she asks "i just have one issue" Ariana sighs "what is that" she asks "if its Ella don't worry we know you a mother and that little girl comes first" she tells her. "i'm pregnant" Ariana mumbles shyly.

"how many weeks" she asks with a small smile. "I don't know, ive just found out" Ariana pouts. "Ariana that doesn't change anything" She tells her making Ariana smile.

******
"mummy" Ella beams running into her arms "hi my princess" Ariana smiles sitting down and letting Ella cuddle into her. "did daddy not want to come in" Ariana asks "he was putting the rubbish in the bin" Ella explains.

Mikey walks in and smiles at his girl. "i made pasta for tea is that okay" Ariana asks "yes" Ella nods "i wasn't asking you" Ariana taps her nose making her giggle. "thats fine with me as long as your not pushing yourself don't want you to get super sick" Mikey pouts walking over to her and giving her a kiss.

"daddy noo now your gonna get sick" Ella whines. "mummy could have just had an upset stomach baby she still has her colour" Mikey tells Ella picking her up. Ella wraps her arms and legs around him and kisses his cheek.

"i love you" Ella beams making Mikey smile. "I love you more" he smiles "no mummy tell him i love him more" Ella whines "Ella loves you more" Ariana chuckles looking up to them
both.

____
A/N
i want them to have to come face to face with "Ellas dad" but i dont know how to make it happen. Any suggestions?