55

"Ari baby we need to talk" Mikey says walking into the room where Ariana was with her head into her books studying. "in a minute" she replies finishing her sentence and looking at him.

"come on" he holds out his hand for her. Ariana stands up and takes his hand following him to their bed where they both sat down. "can you please tell me about your nightmare baby" he asks placing a reassuring hand on her thigh.

"will you get angry or be mad" Ariana asks softly looking up to his eyes. "of course not baby girl" he pouts hating the fact at how scared and shy she was to tell him about her nightmare.

"Ella's dad keeps popping up in me head when i sleep" she sniffs. "oh princess" he pulls her into a hug. "i dont like it" Ariana pouts "ever since i saw him when Ella was hit all i see is him. Its like im being haunted by him" she sobs moving herself to sit on her fiancés lap and sob into his chest. Mikey rubs her back trying to keep her calm.

"he isnt going to ever hurt you again i promise" Mikey tells her "i know your going to keep me safe" she smiles into his chest. "im marrying you and i need you to tell me stuff okay. I dont want you to suffer alone" he kisses her head.

Ariana wraps her arms and legs around him. "i want some cuddles" she looks up to him. "we can do that" he smiles. "get changed beautiful" he smiles standing up and heading downstairs to switch everything off and ensure that the place was locked up.

He walks back up the stairs going to check on Ella smiling at her asleep cuddling her teddy bear and blanket she always spent with before he walked back to his own room where Ariana was already in bed waiting for him.

Mikey climbs in next to her and pulls her into a hug. "i love you" she smiles "i love you too" he smiles leaning down to kiss his lips. They both lie down and Ariana cuddles herself into him. "goodnight angel" he smiles "goodnight baby" she yawns.

*****
"MUMMY DADDY" Ella cries making them both jump of the bed and run to her. "hes there" Ella points making Mikey and Ariana look. "who" Ariana asks "the man with the balloons" Ella sobs. "its just a dream baby there isnt anyone there" Ariana rubs her back.

"come on lets go sleep in our bed" Mikey picks her up and carries her to Ariana and his room. Ella giggles making the parents look at each other "Ella if you crying just to get in out bed we will make you go back to yours" Ariana says. "no mummy has a teddy bear in her bed that is mine" Ella pulls it out.

Ariana and Mikey crawl into bed and cuddle there daughter. "mummy" Ella mumbles "yes baby" Ariana asks "i love you" Ella smiles against her "I love you too" Ariana kisses her head.

Ariana turns the light out making Ella freak out again jumping out of bed and running to the light switch. "Ella your safe between us" Ariana tells her "come on baby girl" Mikey says "me no sleep" Ella folds her arms "right movies then" Ariana says making Ella get on the bed and Ariana put on a film.

Mikey Ella and Ariana cuddle down for the night watching films. Ariana falls asleep making Mikey smile. "mummys asleep" Ella says "i know lets leave her" Mikey says.

Ariana cuddles Ella more making Ella smile. "shes going to keep you safe shes need letting you go" he kisses Ellas head. "i know" Ella yawns.

*****
Ariana wakes up and smiles at the sight in front of her. Ella and Mikey cuddled up together. She climbs off the bed leaving them to sleep before walking down to make her self a coffee sitting down and looking through the news.

"hey beautiful" Mikey smiles "morning handsome" she smiles "is Ella still sleeping" Ariana asks "yup shes gone" he chuckles.

"thats good maybe my headache will have gone by the time she wakes up" Ariana sighs, Mikey walks over to her taking her coffee off her "your pregnant Ariana coffee is bad for you and you have a headache you need water" he tells her kissing her head "i want a fruit smoothie" Ariana asks "you want me to make you one or go buy you one" he asks "can you drive to smoothie king" Ariana asks "of course i will ill be back soon princess" he smiles giving her a kiss before grabbing his keys.