65

Ariana woke up to screaming making her get off the bed and walk over to the two Moses baskets at the side of the bed. "need help" Mikey asks "you can get me a nappy if you really wanted" Ariana says feeding. Mikey nodded climbing off the bed and getting a nappy for her.

"thank you" Ariana smiles "your welcome" he smiles. He sits back on the bed and waits for her to finish. "you dont have to wait" Ariana smiles lightly.

"were in this together" he reminds her making her nod and walk back over and climb into bed.

"can we name the girl Sophia" Mikey asks "Sophia Grace Grande-Foster" Ariana smiles making Mikey nod. "What about our little boy" Ariana asks "I like Kayden" Mikey says "The difference" Ariana chuckles "but i like that too" Ariana smiles kissing his cheek before closing her eyes. Mikey chuckles kissing her head before falling asleep next to her.

*****
"come on baby you need to wake up" Mikey chuckles at Ariana. "im awake leave me alone" Ariana pouts "you cant just keep getting back into bed after you feed them both" he takes her hand. "please" she pouts "you can lie on the sofa" he suggests "carry me" she asks making him chuckle and pick her up.

He carries her downstairs and places her on the couch and Ariana grabs a blanket. "how bads the pain" he asks "its okay" she replies. "my boobs hurt though can you get me the pump" Ariana asks and Mikey nods.

After Ariana had pumped Mikey made her some food since she needed to eat. "thank baby" Ariana smiles sitting up. "your welcome princess" Mikey smiles kissing her head.

"hows Ella" Ariana asks "shes fine, she helped changed Sophias bum this morning" Mikey smiles "my big girl" Ariana smiles making Mikey smile.

"now we can get married" Ariana beams "when you have healed" he chuckles "i know but we can now without a massive bump in my way" Ariana giggles.

"im going to pick Ella up you going to be okay with them both dont want you to stress out too much" Mikey asks "ill be fine" Ariana smiles making Mikey nod. Ariana smiles down to their son and moves his little hand away from his face as he was sucking away.

Mikey drives to Ella's school climbing out and waiting at the gate waiting for his girl to come running out.

He smiles as he sees her with Emily with a smile on her face. "Mikey have you seen my mummy" Emily asks "yeah shes over there" Mikey smiles pointing "thank you bye" Emily smiles running off.

"hi daddy" Ella smiles taking his hand "hows mummy" she asks "mummy is fine baby" He smiles picking her up. "daddy im a big girl i can walk" she pouts. "but daddy wants to hold you" he pouts back "daddy you cant start a sentence with but" Ella giggles "you smart" he smiles placing her down. "noo daddy" Ella moans "you just wanted to walk" he asks "changed my mind" she giggles making him shake his head and pick her up carrying her to the car.

"Hi mummy" Ella smiles coming over to her and kissing her cheek. "hi my princess how was school" Ariana asks moving up slightly so Ella could fit into the gap she was trying to fit into.

"it was good" Ella smiles "well we have named your brother and sister" Ariana says "Sophia and Kayden" Ariana smiles "cute" Ella smiles "can i hold my sister" Ella asks "sure" Ariana stands up and gets Sophia for her.

Ella smiles holding her sister "was I this small mummy" Ella looks up to her "you were even smaller" Ariana chuckles "ohhh" Ella smiles kissing her head.

"I told daddy off" Ella giggles "what did he do" Ariana questions "he started a sentence with But" Ella replies. "is this true" Ariana looks to Mikey "it is" he chuckles "then she made me carry her" he adds.

"hey i wanted to walk then you got sad so i felt bad" Ella giggles "you listen to me too much"

*****
The End

Book 2 out now!

Our Crazy Life ❤️