Mikey 💙

Ariana was walking home from school after a long day she was so excited to see her little girl. She feels some bump into her and she drops he phone "im so sorry" the boy says picking it up. "great" Ariana sighs as she notices its now gor a crack on the screen over her face which she was glad it wasn't over Ellas. "ill buy you a new one" he says "no its okay" Ariana smiles lightly. "its only a slight crack its not the end of the world" she chuckles "whats your name" Ariana asks "Micheal but people call me Mikey" he smiles "what about you" he asks "Ariana" Ariana smiles. "are you sure you don't want me to pay for you getting your phone fixed i honestly don't mind" he asks making Ariana look at her phone "no its okay its not that bad" Ariana smiles. "fine at least let me walk you home" he says "fine" Ariana sighs she wasn't trying to be ride but he only bumped into her and she dropped her phone but she really just wanted to go home to her little girl.

"who's the little girl on your home-screen" he asks "my daughter" Ariana rolls her eyes at the questions "how old are you" he asks "how many more questions am i going to get" Ariana asks "sorry" he pouts feeling bad "im 16 you" she asks "19" he smiles "well I live here" Ariana points to the house. "what job do you have" Ariana questions "i have been trained im plumbing and joining thinking about electrics now" he shrugs making Ariana chuckle.

"mummy" Ella smiles running out the door into her arms. "Hi baby" Ariana smiles. "NONNA MUMMY IS WITH A BOY" Ella screams running back into the house. "Im so sorry about her" Ariana chuckles "its fine". he smiles "anyway im sorry for bumping into you and breaking your phone" he says "accidents happen i guess" she smiles.

"Ariana dont be mean invite him in" Joan says "urm" Ariana shutters "so you want to come in" she asks "sure" he replies.

"so who are you" Joan asks as Ariana fusses to her little girl. "My name is Mikey, i bumped into your daughter by accident and broke her phone  and she wont let me pay to get it fixed so i offered to walk her home" he replies "Ariana how bads your phone" Joan asks making Ariana show her.

"mummy" Ella sniffs "whats wrong princess" Ariana asks confused picking her up "he never said hello" Ella sniffs "hi cutie" he smiles "better" Ariana asks and Ella nods.

"i should go" he says "thanks for walking me home I guess" Ariana says "and Im sorry for breaking your phone" he says "what about me" Ella asks shyly "goodbye cutie" he chuckles "Ella go get mummy your drawing" Joan says making Ella run off "Ill se you out" she smiles walking to the door.

"I guess Ill see you around hopefully" he says "yeah maybe" Ariana smiles watching him walk away.

"why wouldn't you let him fix your phone" Joan asks "because I need a new one so i would rather wait and get one I want" Ariana says "how did he react about Ella" Joan asks "didn't seem too fusses" ariana smiles sitting on the sofa and waiting for Ella to come back with her drawing.