movie night 🎬

Ella wakes up and climbs off the bed walking into her mums room and climbing on the and climbing under the sheets and falling asleep. She knew it wasn't time to wake up so this way her mum couldn't be mad at her.

Ariana wakes up and smiles at her little girl beside her "Ella" she gently strokes her cheek. "mummy" she smiles cuddling into her. "hows my girl this morning" Ariana asks "im good" she smiles "how are you mummy" Ella asks "Im good, me and you are going to do girly stuff today" Ariana smiles "yay" she smiles kissing Ariana's lips.

"So how was last night mummy" Ella asks "it was good" Ariana smiles "he asked me to be his girlfriend and we kissed" Ariana says "noo mummy your lips are mine" Ella says "I can share but of course my little girl is going to be getting more kisses" Ariana says "okay" she smiles. "good" she asks

"so when are you seeing him again" Ella asks "im not sure because today is mummy daughter day and then school tomorrow" Ariana says. "okay" she smiles "as long as im with you im okay" she smiles making her heart melt.

"so what are we doing today" Ariana asks Ella "bath time with mummy" Ella asks and Ariana nods "and then movies" Ella smiles and Ariana nods "does mummy need to clean today" Ella asks "nope since the house is all clean" Ariana smiles "okay" Ella smiles.

"not that I want to but will we ever move out of Nonnas" Ella asks "all my friends live with their mummy alone" she adds "one day we will baby. but right now its best we stay with nonna while I get an education so i can fund for you" Ariana says enjoying this morning cuddle.

"okay mummy I was just wondering" Ella says "are we getting up today"Ariana asks "no mummy Im liking this cuddle" Ella smiles. "okay okay we can have a little longer" Ariana holds her.

****
"Ella bath-time" Ariana calls making Ella come running in. Ariana helps her in before getting unchanged and climbing in behind her.

Ella smiles cuddling into her mum. "mummy will i have boobies one day like you" Ella asks "you will" Ariana kisses her head "will I get big like you" she asks "you will" Ariana chuckles at Ella trying to think of questions. "okay i think im done" she giggles making Ariana smile.

"oh your so cute" Ariana smiles "of course mummy" Ella giggles "my cute princess" Ariana kisses her lips before washing her hair while Ella washed her body.

"where do you want to watch movies when we are finished baby" Ariana asks "your bed" Ella asks and Ariana nods. She could also see that Ella was tired but considering she was in her bed this morning Ariana guessed that she hadn't had a good night sleep.

"come on then my clean princess lets go get you changed and watch these movies" Ariana smiles making Ella nod. "can we go to the park one day" Ella asks "of course" Ariana replies "not today though because its cold and windy outside i don't want you getting hurt" Ariana says picking her up.

Ella smiles wrapping her arms around her "so what film is it first" she asks "snow white" Ella asks and Ariana nods putting it on.

***
"Hi Ella where is mummy" Joan asks confused "we were watching movies and she fell asleep" Ella says "okay do you need anything" Joan asks "no Im okay" Ella smiles "I knew you were home so I came down" Ella smiles "can i help" Ella asks "of course" Joan smiles letting Ella unpack the shopping and put it in the places where she can reach. "your so clever thank you my little helper" Joan smiles.

"Ella why didnt you wake me" Ariana asks feeling bad. "because mummy looked cute" Ella giggles giving her a hug. "but today was supposed to be mine and your day and I fell asleep" she pouts "its okay mummy" Ella smiles "i get so much time with you it was only a movie" she giggles kissing her cheek. Ariana smiles picking her up. "come on were spending more time together" Ariana replies. "okay" Ella giggles holding onto Ariana's neck.

Ariana heard a knock at the door so she went and answered it. "a package for Ariana" the delivery guy says "thats me" she asks confused taking the box. "thank you" Ariana replies putting Ella down.

"come on lets go to my room" Ariana smiles picking up the box from the floor and walking up the stairs.

She grabs some scissors and opens the box before putting them away from Ella. "what is it mummy" Ella asks "I have no idea" Ariana says opening the box up and looking inside. "well i guess this is for you" she hands Ella a Cinderella doll.

Ariana pulls out a new phone making her groan. "this is off Mikey baby" Ariana says "how does he know i like Cinderella then" Ella asks "because you have a dress" Ariana giggles kissing her head.

"can we watch snow white" Ella asks and Ariana nods putting it on and placing the box to the floor.

Ella cuddles into her mothers side making Ariana smile. "I love you" Ariana whispers "i love you mummy" Ella whispers back.