Hospitals

Ariana was in complete shock, Ella had never done anything like this before and was now on the floor with everyone around her. Ariana looked up and fear instantly took over her as she saw the man holding the balloon. "im so sorry" the driver explains to Ariana. "its not your fault" she cries still not taking her eye off the man with the balloon.

The police and ambulance soon arrived and witnesses gave their statement. "what was she running after" The officer ask "the man with the balloon" Ariana sniffs. "hes not aloud near us" Ariana adds.

"okay ill let you go with her to the hospital and catch up for a more detailed statement later" the officer explains and Ariana nods walking into the back of the ambulance. Ariana called Mikey numerous of times before leaving a message for him.

****
Mikey walked into the break room and picked up his phone reading the message and grabbing his stuff and running out to his car and driving to the hospital and running to the children's ward.

He sees Ariana stood around a lot of people so he walked over to her. Ariana saw him and ran straight for his arm.

Ariana saw Mikey out the corner of her eye and ran over to him jumping into his arms. "what happened" he asks "Ella got hit by a car" she cries "she was running after a balloon who also happened to be her dad" Ariana sobs shaking. "im so sorry" Ariana looks at him. "shhh it isn't your fault" he tells her kissing her head.

"here you go" a man hands Ariana a drink. "thank you" Ariana sniffs "and you are" Mikey asks "i stayed with her till you arrived" he replies making Mikey nod.

"is she okay" Mikey asks "shes unconscious but stable if that makes sense" Ariana tells him and Mikey nods.

"can i have a kiss" Ariana mumbles and Mikey kisses her soft lips. "i let her get hurt" Ariana sniffs "shhh dont blame your self baby" Mikey says.

"im a bad mummy" she cries making Mikey sit down with her on a chair in the corner of the room. "your a great mummy baby girl. that little girl thinks the world of you. She wont have known it would end like this. Shes a kid and she saw a balloon" Mikey rubs her back.

Ariana began to think of the worst and began to kick her legs "hey hey calm down" Mikey tells her. Mikey kisses her lips gently rubbing her back feeling her relax in his arms.

"now come on lets go see if we can have some more information" Mikey stands up. "Hi. I was just wondering if there was any update on Ella" Mikey asks "is this is the father" he asks Ariana who simply nodded. "Ella is stable however is in a coma because the injuries" he explains "thank you" Mikey nodded "i want to see her please let me see her" Ariana begs "ill be back through in 5 minutes and ill bring you though" he says and Ariana nods.