Chapter 1: Drifter

In a certain dessert, the heat coming from the sun is simply magnified. Full-body clothes were to be worn whenever one crosses such place, but there are some exceptions.

Just like now, someone could be seen crossing this dessert with only a tattered black robe. What's more surprising is the fact that there doesn't any sand that could touch him. Under the cover of a circular transparent barrier, he could safely traverse this without any equipment.

"Where am I headed again?"

He paused as he took out a map under his white robe, which is under that tattered black robe. That's right, he's wearing two cloaks in such hot dessert!

"My damned memory. It even affected my sense of direction!"

After looking for quite some time, he determined that he should be near the Sargon Rainforest. There resides bunch of tribes that still lived in a backward manner. 

"I've heard from some helpful guys that they are not that sociable to modern people."

Well, those "helpful" guys were scattered to ashes days ago. 

When he first arrived in this world, his mind was blank. He couldn't remember anything else except some basic knowledge as well as some technical knowledge in regards to swords and magic. He doesn't even remember his own name.

"Though, I really look good."

For the nth time, he praised his appearance yet again as he condensed a water mirror in front of him. Black-silver hair, a cute face, and a pair of deep orange eyes would surely mesmerize anyone, right?

After sending the water to his mouth, he continued walking while he viewed his data.

[ (???) ]

Realm: 2nd Rank Rune Magician (+)/ 3rd Rank Aura Knight (+)

Soul Points: 799

Attributes: 

Physique: 8

Dexterity: 9

Wisdom: 12

Unlocked Special Attributes:

Aura: 13

Mana: 15

Originum: 14

Charm: 100 (MAX)

Luck: 89 

Control: 100 (MAX)

Willpower: 100 (MAX)

Acquired Masteries:

Arts Masteries (Beginner--58%), Gun Mastery (Proficient--77%), Apothecary (Beginner--26%), Riding (Proficient--89%)

Apart from some of his absurd attributes, everything else is relatively normal. As for the acquired masteries, these are the experiences that he got by killing some bandits that wanted to kill him. 

"Tsk, tsk. It's a pity that I blew up their vehicle too."

He was about to regulate the temperature around him when he heard an explosion nearby.

Using his mental power that could materialize due to his max-level willpower, he saw more than a dozen vehicles such as trucks and humvees exploding one after another.

'Vehicles!'

His eyes shined as he started running towards that direction. As he ran, he drew a beautiful rune in the air before it materialized into wind, allowing him to run even faster.

"Stop!"

He drew another rune in the air before the sand formed a dome, protecting one of the vehicles from the mauling of the assailant.