Chapter 198: Online Help

Emiya Household.

Due to the exhausting night, everyone fell asleep easily. Even Sakura who was left here got surprised when everybody skipped dinner and showered before going to their bedrooms immediately.

Heck, even Castoria experienced mental fatigue while controlling the city-wide arrays and readying her [Magecraft] just in case of any emergencies. Hence, she's now cuddling Shiro like a pillow while sleeping with a sheepish smile.

"Hm..?"

Shiro was about to sleep when he saw a black-gold panel in his sight.

[Welcome back, <Shiro>. Due to the inconvenience, you will be compensated with the following: 1 [UR Ticket], 1 Million Points.]

[Chat Group]

[Private Messages]

[Store]

[Missions]

"Eh..?"

He was surprised when he saw the chat group panel appearing once more. He thought that it might take a while before he could use it, though he never expected that it would suddenly pop up like this.

Furthermore, it even gave him compensation for something that he caused in the first place!

[Points: 3,200,990]

"..." He fell silent as he recalled the missions that he completed in Madoka's world. "I'm so damn rich?"

His eyes landed to his dreaded [Random Spins] which is still under the [Store] tab. It's on the top-right, taking the attention of every single members.

Clicking it, he found another window present before him.

[As you are now categorized as a <God>, the God-level Random Spins is now open to you.]

[Random Spins (God)]

1 Spin/1,000 Points | 11 Spins/10,000 Points

Note 1: A guaranteed SR would appear every 10 pulls.

Note 2: The items received would be more beneficial towards God-level existences.

"...Let's try it."

In the end, he succumbed to his curiosity and tried his luck in this.

[Confirm x11 Spin?]

[Y/N]

Pressing "Y", a purple cube appeared. It has darker purple lines surrounding it. Then, the cube opened from the lines; the pieces of the cube separating before it turned into white particles of light.

What was left are eleven colorful spheres. None of them have the rarity below color blue, with 6 Purples and 5 Reds appearing.

Swiping through them, Shiro found out that he gained 3 [Restorative Potions (SSR)], 1 SSR-rated [Ability], 1 [Persistence (SSR)], and the rest of SR being items.

Interestingly, the SSR-rated ability turned out to be useful to the current him.

[Salted Fish (SSR)]

Details: The strength of the user would automatically increase as the time passes by. The current multiplier is related to the "inactiveness" of the user.

Current Multiplier: 10x (Max)

Simply put, it encouraged him to be lazy so he would gain immense power.

"It's quite useful." He commented. "Still, it's inevitable that I'll always move, so it might only activate in my rest days."

After all, his <Body> and <Mind> are continuously improving even without this new ability.