Chapter 125: Monstrous Magical Girls

Inside a Witch's labyrinth, only darkness propagated. In the midst of it, a dark red swirl is present on the background. Though, what's more important is the two people not far away from each other.

One of them, a girl with red hair and golden eyes, thrusted her long yellow spear towards the other person. Unlike the traditional spear, it is two times longer, making its reach extremely large.

Clang-!

Fortunately, he managed to block the spear tip using a silver handgun in his right hand by turning it sideways. With a blink of an eye, he disappeared on the spot, reappearing a few meters on his south.

"This is really a misunderstanding!" He shouted while he channeled his mana to the gun, allowing it to charge the bullet with the lightning element.

Bang-!

The man, Shiro, pressed the trigger in an attempt to buy more time.

Yes, buy more time.

As if on cue, the long spear separated, with chains connecting each part of it up to the spear blade. With a single flick, she managed to destroy the bullet using the blade.

Bam-!

"I knew it! You are really stalking me since that day!"

A voice of a young girl resounded in this space, but it is one filled with irritation. Her strength became more evident as she travelled the distance between them in a single leap.

'It's no longer the time to play around.' Shiro thought as he stored the [Cosmic Destroyer] in his [Dimensional Storage]. Then, he summoned forth his trusty light armor before taking out his unknown black sword and [Fragrant Olive Sword].

'How laughable it is that the moment I became serious, it's against a Magical Girl...'

At this moment, the young girl, Kyouko Sakura, manipulated her spear in a chain-like state, and like a snake, the spearhead went straight towards him.

[Reinforcement]!

[Aura Enhancement]!

[Space Barrier]!

[Infinity]!

Shiro casted four spells consecutively, with the [Infinity] serving as the one in the surface.

BAM-!

CRACK-!

In a single confrontation, his [Infinity] was broken and the [Space Barrier], which froze the surrounding space that worked similar to [Infinity], also broke. Left with no choice, Shiro took the attack directly.

BOOM-!

A sonic boom is created when he met her attack with 80% of her power in it. As a result, a huge and strong shockwave was generated by it, prompting Kyoko to close her eyes for a moment.

Though, it went well as Shiro's plans as he teleported right behind her using the [Space Jump] spell.

'Enhance Armament.'

With his absurd calculation abilities, he managed to chant the necessary syntaxes in less than a tenth of a second, prompting the command circles to pop up in the golden blade. Then, it turned into countless osmanthus flowers that bore down a heavy weight.

Having no time to react, Kyoko met the attack head-on, creating a transparent barrier out from nothingness.

Buzz-!

Crack-!

The osmanthus flowers soon proved that Shiro's 735 mana stat can't be shrugged easily, even if his opponent is someone akin to a Demigod. What's more, he sensed that Kyoko's mana stat had reached 10,000 at the very least, the pinnacle of Demigod-level. The only reason why the barrier broke down is due to her unable to react faster than him; thus the barrier she made is hastily created.