Chapter 170: Dying Out of Cuteness

"Say... Senpai, do you trust that woman?" The blue-haired girl asked.

"Sensei doesn't consider her as an enemy. I will follow his judgement."

"...But why are we guarding here right now?"

Mami wore a solemn expression as she replied, "Just in case."

'She's hopeless...' Sayaka facepalmed while she crossed her arms as she guarded here.

To be honest, she couldn't bring to fully trust that woman who's very identical to Saber. Aside from her basic vigilance, she felt that there's more to her than in the surface.

'Why does she remind me of Senpai?'

Bam-!

While deep in thoughts, they suddenly heard something falling into the floor. Thus, they immediately opened the door, only to see a very unexpected sight.

On top of Shiro is the woman with blonde hair. The former hugged the latter as their faces went closer to each other.

Even though they can't see their faces completely, the two could imagine what is going on right now.

"Mn..."

Their sharp eyes are enough to notice Shiro's dazed eyes and intoxicated expression for a moment. Realizing their blunder as the woman stared at them with a blush on her face, Sayaka said:

"Ah. Sorry."

Bam-!

By the time she closed the door, she suddenly fainted and collapsed on the ground. Blood flowed from her nose as she got too overexcited on what she'd seen. Crimson blush can be seen on her face, adding to the slightly swollen forehead that was the result of her fall.

"Sensei."

On the other hand, Mami didn't care about her nosebleed as her cheeks became very hot. The blush reached up to her ears while she she felt something hot between her legs. Subsequently, her legs felt weak, causing her to also collapse on the ground whilst sitting. In the end, she actually blacked out, just like Sayaka.

Truly, Shiro's child form amplified his already heaven-defying charm to another degree...

*****

Carrying the unconscious girls to the other guest room, Shiro sighed helplessly.

"My charm... It became another problem again."

He knew that his students collapsed upon catching them doing something intimate. In his defense, Castoria is the one who couldn't hold back, to the point that she doesn't care even if he's in his child form.

Though, even he was caught off guard when he saw them lose consciousness.

"It's always a problem though? You made that absurd mask for the sake of it, remember?" Castoria said before hugging him from behind. With the height difference, it's more like an older sister being clingy to his younger brother.

"Right..."

Internally, he's in a turmoil. His closeness with them can be explained by their teacher-student relationship, but it seems like Mami has a severe tendency instead; rather, it is much closer to obsession.

The possibility of this happening crossed his mind several times, but this event served as a confirmation to it.

The world where she lived in is not only twisted, but also a bad environment for young girls to live in. The probability of having some mental problems increases exponentially just by being exposed to this environment.