Chapter 150: I

A/N: The subsequent chapters of Fenrir rampaging will be written in 1st POV. As to why, there's a reason behind it that will be explained in the further chapters.

*****

"It really feels like a dream."

From our scripted" battle up until our "deaths", it only took a single blink for everything to come to this point. Ironically, it is when we "died" did we realize that everything is a farce, for...

It's not better to think of it.

While I would like to meet my cute and adorable wives again, dealing with these pretentious ones comes first. My kill count is nigh infinity, but hey, at least I can say that I'm better than these shady guys.

Tsk tsk, they didn't even spare young children...

"Just this once, I'll be your hero of justice."

With the powers possessed by the "me" from before, I went to the space where every single one of these... well, "Incubators", was it? Yeah, I don't care.

"What are you doing, foreigner?"

One of those guys called out to me. He looked like one of my demon race... wait a damn minute.

IT'S A F*CK*NG CHIHUAHUA!

"Pfft..!"

Do gods choose chihuahuas and poodles now as their body? Well, I am never informed about this. Tastes do change after living a couple millennia.

Ignoring their strange looks, I said to the chihuahua, "I respect your choice."

"Excuse me?"

"Nevermind. As for what I am doing..."

I willed my favorite weapon, my trusty sword to appear. But, what appeared instead is a huge mechanical great sword. Recalling the "memories" that I have, I understood that it is somehow being affected by this thing called [Tail Gear].

The sword called [Tail Caliburn] manifested in my hand.

From what I can see, this [Tail Gear] matches a Creation God in rarity, which is to say, a very rare armament back in my days. There's also the Chat Group where "I" have fun with many interesting people. Though, what made me speechless is the fact that my troubles with women are brought over to "my" new life.

I didn't expect that this decision of "mine" will only screw us more... when our wives find out about "me" now, that is.

I can already see the signs of it. 58 undetectable marks from my kuudere wife, 123 marks from my lovely bookworm, 500 marks from my perfect twintail goddess... wait a second, both of us really are connected through the [Elemera] attribute..?

Wait.

So they've managed to "mark" me even when they're in the Throne of Heroes? Well... I'm confident enough that they wouldn't fight, at least. We're all mature enough. That, and the fact that they already fought for countless times in the past made them like that.

What I'm quite worried about is Akagi. We did all sorts of crazy things together, to the point that I wouldn't be able to "defend" myself if she really acts like that now. As for Nimi, she's the calm one, so she wouldn't be as crazy as her.

Hopefully.

I don't know about the others, though...

Meh, I'll be leaving it to my future self.

Good luck and adieu!

The previous Tail Regalias, the weapons form my previous [Chains], appeared beside my great sword before turning into a mix of black and white light. Then, it combined with it, forming a larger blade with a more sophisticated design.