Chapter 92: Altered Fate

Stretching his body full of newfound power, Shiro then prepared to leave. Last night, he obtained dozens of abilities, ranging from SSR to SR. As for the Rare, he planned to store it for now.

There's also the items, but he left it to his [Dimensional Storage].

"It's time to visit her before going back..."

After 30 minutes, he's done taking a bath and other sorts of preparation.

Click-!

Buzz-!

Wearing a set of clothing from the Random Spins, [CCG Uniform (SR)] and his [Special Sunglasses (SR)], he left the hotel room.

*****

Sitting under the shade of a tree, Yuuki Konno has a smile on her face as she thought of the places that she visited today.

"That's how a sea looks like..!"

Ever since she was confined to a sterile room due to HIV-AIDS, she couldn't visit the outside world. She could only blame the blood infusion that happened years ago.

Her family got into an accident at that time, and they're experiencing severe blood loss. That's when the misfortune happened - someone happened to donate blood containing HIV-AIDS, thus her entire family got infected in the end.

Just last year, her parents died due to it.

While the fear of her and her sister's death started to appear, she decided to enjoy what's left in her time by visiting various places in <<Serene Garden>>, a VRMMO game exclusive to those whom are hospitalized.

Combat is not present there, albeit what it presented are the breathtaking views, either based on the real world or completely fantasy-like.

Thanks to it, both of them managed to have fun during their limited days left.

Wooosh-!

The wind rustled, which made her notice of a man present not far from her. The ends of his white trench coat fluttered as he walked towards this tree.

His round sunglasses might come off as out-of-place, but it wouldn't stand off much considering his appearance.

What made her notice him is his appearance. It is completely unlike any other that she'd seen. Even the most handsome actors pales in comparison to him.

It's as if he is made with perfection in mind.

"Phew... Even the heat here is realistic..." The man muttered under his breath before greeting her.

"Hello there, jou-chan."

"Hi, mister." She replied.

The man seemingly thought of something before looking at her. Unlike her pale skin in real life, a healthy glow emanated from it, making her no different than normal teenagers.

"You're also confined for a long time?"

"That's right..."

"Oh, you're just like me. I'm a SAO player."

Hearing this, Yuuki got interested.

"I saw the news from yesterday. Apparently, the game was already cleared!" She said while being curious about the life of a SAO player.

She then asked, "Mister, can you tell me... how did you live inside the game?"

"I can." He paused for a while as he placed his back on the tree before continuing, "Do you want to hear the bright one or the dark one?"

"...Both."

The man was quite surprised by her choice. After all, why would a 13-year old girl prefer to hear the cold facts instead of a fantasy-like story?