Chapter 164: Hello, Sister-in-Law

"The disturbance from yesterday... They're only three magi. Not comparable to a Servant, hah!"

Shinji paced back and forth as he received the results of Rider's reconnaissance. She saw that the three who caused the disturbance in Ryuudou Temple are all humans. Moreover, while she did sense magical power that vast surpasses most of the magus in this era, it's still negligible in the face of a Servant.

Only, if he knew that Soul Gems will give off weaker fluctuations when inactive...

"Rider, everything will happen tomorrow."

"...Yes."

Looking at this extremely annoying and punchable face, Rider almost couldn't restrain herself. Still, she prevented her actions as she knew that this would only lead to her true master suffering.

*****

The next day.

Everything went the same as yesterday. Shirou trained with Sayaka for an hour and prepared breakfast. Though, the former did not expect something different today.

"Emiya-san, can I go with you today to your school?"

"Eh? Shiro-san?" He replied.

"There's the Bounded Field that siphons off the students' life force, remember? I would like to take a look at that. Also... she might be an acquaintance."

"Acquaintance?"

As they are outside, only Rin, Archer, Shirou, and Saber had heard of it. Seeing their confused expressions, Shiro said, "It's hard to explain. You might see it later on during the school."

"A Heroic Spirit... Acquaintance... Could it be..?" Rin murmured as she arrived at the greatest probability at this moment. 'He also knew much about the Grail War, so... he's a Magician?'

With the help of the books in her residence, she knew that there are a total of five [True Magics]. Each of their wielders are unknown, but it is stated that they exist.

Knowing that the little boy behind her is possibly a Magician... she felt complicated for a moment.

'Since it involves space... No, Our ancestor's master isn't a small child!'

While her thoughts are in a spiraling mess, Shirou agreed on his suggestion.

"We also have to deal with it, right. I won't let them cause those deaths..!"

Meanwhile, Rin sent her thoughts to Archer.

'It's possible. I can eliminate the possibility of him being the Second nor the Fifth, so that leaves him with the First or the Fourth. Wait a second...'

Remembering Shiro's weird state and his severely damaged soul, another possibility popped up in his mind.

'If so, he might have... the Third?'

Looking at them, Shiro laughed inwardly as he saw them go hectic internally.

Then, he sent a telepathic message to Sayaka and Mami, telling them of their itenary for today.

'Mami-chan, Sayaka-chan, we'll have to deal with something today. We might be seeing... Well, someone important to me.'

'Someone important to sensei?' The two of them thought at the same time.

'Your friend?!'

'Your wife?!'

Fortunately, they shut off their connections at that moment. Else, it'll be an extremely embarrassing situation to them.

(A/N: You can guess who said which thing...)

After some time, Shirou closed the front door to his residence and locked it as Taiga had gone ahead for school. Sakura didn't make breakfast today since she stayed at Matou's household today. If not for the fact that their lives are forfeit today, Shiro would've attacked them with Sayaka and Mami already.