Chapter 152: The Devil

Tap-!

With a single thought of mine, the built-in thrusters deactivated and allowed me to land in the ground.

Oh? Only Roman is here? Wait a minute.

I squinted my eyes for a moment and saw through the "strange" entity who surpassed space and time to interfere into this singularity.

"Homu-homu?"

"Who..?"

The entity replied to me in a perplexed manner. Though, I'm quite perplexed at her existence, too. She's a Witch, yet one that surpassed her predecessors and became one of the creator god in this universe. As for the other one, it should be Madoka-chan.

Time paradox, it is.

Anyways, singularities are never meant to be affected by paradoxes in the first place, and entities at their level can completely screw space-time freely.

"Is that your new form?"

I looked upwards beside me. The former King of Magus, now a hardcore otaku, is interested in Magical Girls. Too bad, he never knew that the one behind that avatar is a guy who's trapped in that flower garden.

"Poor guy..."

"What is it?" Roman asked with a questioning look.

He definitely heard my mutterings, but who cares. It'll be more fun this way.

"Never mind. Yes, this is my new form."

As I replied, I summoned forth my greatest ability, [Armament Convergence]. During those wars, I am not limited to a single weapon. I killed using every weapon that I could get my hands into, which resulted in me learning dozens of weapon intents.

If a weapon intent is upgraded to god-level, it can transform into concepts. This is one of the main reasons why I'm stupidly strong. However, I had a fleeting thought when I was having a bath.

What if I combine them all?

This is the result. A weapon intent that has ALL the concepts of a weapon in it. Adding to that the "power" from <ORIGIN STATE>, it now conforms to my will.

I opened up my [Dimensional Storage (SSR)] and threw all the Soul Gems along with two cubes in the air. Without hesitation...

Fwooosh-!

I cut them. Bright light shone from each of them, startling Roman for a second.

They all broke, but what replaced them when they touched the ground are physical bodies. Through a single strike, I copied their soul's genetics perfectly and reconstructed a suitable body for them. It is similar to that [True Magic], but their body "exists" in this case, unlike it.

"Shiro, you..."

"Heh. Temporarily, I am the greatest." I grinned smugly as I looked back at him. "You want me to fix the problem in your body?"

"Would that affect your power?"

He's hesitant, I see. Even when there's something that could help him greatly, he still chooses to prioritize someone else. He's responsible, really. Though, I do see a bit of similarities that we have.

I used my [Ruler of Space-Time] and took a peek at his original future easily.

"What... What is that..?"

"The director... So it's Lev."

"Should I try those energy drinks?"

"Turning the simulation room for training purposes? And it's from EMIYA..."