Chapter 179: Full-Power Charm

It took a while for Euryale to process what happened to her.

"Another world..?"

"That's right. From your words, you seems to have come from our neighboring world?" Fenrir asked.

"Neighboring world..."

"Yep. You know, the world where there are foreign invaders who disrupted the flow of space-time in the surrounding worlds. They're called 'Umbral Something'. Definitely an intelligent bunch since they avoided our world after all."

As a <Creator God>, he can already pose a threat against those fellows who are comparable to it. While their upper combatants surpassed it, he still has his <ORIGIN STATE>.

Just by sensing this power present in his world, they dare not invade it due to the potential losses and the possibility of their complete wipeout.

"How do I go back?"

Surprisingly, Euryale asked him this question. Hearing this, Fenrir sported a pitiful look.

"You plan to go back in that state? You really sure about that?"

She immediately realized her impulsive mistake. The gods that punished them are very strong and she's just a useless goddess with no combat power. Medusa protected them precisely due to this, which also led to her becoming a monster.

This is something that the two sisters kept blaming themselves for.

"I..."

"Looks like you won't be able to decide properly for a while. Wanna have some lunch first?"

For a moment, the goddess was befuddled with the way he handled this surprising situation once more.

"Darling~"

Suddenly, a mature voice came from outside the kitchen. It is also at this moment did she feel a strong sense of danger, one that surpassed her sister's monstrous bloodlust.

After the door was opened, a nine-tailed fox woman looked at her direction with her similarly scarlet pupils.

"Ara? Who is this visitor?"

"She's from our neighbor. It seems that something strange happened that sent her straight to here."

"She's lucky to appear right besides you."

Hearing this, Fenrir only smiled and gave an "I don't know" look. After all, the world itself likes to dump its troubles onto him due to Fenrir rewritting the rules of the world to be more favorable with the demon race.

Since he's bored, he didn't mind experiencing more interesting things.

Tap-!

Fenrir took a step and hugged Akagi's waist with his arm. His face came closer to her ears before he said:

"I'm more lucky to have you."

Before he could even follow up, Akagi already pulled him towards her lips and greedily played with his tongue. She didn't have her usual intoxicated look, but it is instead replaced with a caring look—her crazy tendencies was watered down all throughout the years they are together.

Fortunately for Euryale, her current state of mind made her selectively ignore what was happening. Thus, she just sat there, thinking on how she could live her life from now on.

...

When Shiro told them this story, he didn't conceal anything. Medusa is still expressionless, but she's feeling helpless inside. How could her sister choose a guy with multiple wives as her husband?